Restructuring the CSS Division

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Potyondi, Feb 13, 2007.

?

Split the CSS Div in two?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I need more information before deciding.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Steroids

Steroids Master Guru

GPU:
    #justdecoration
    OMG we have lost more members in 2 days than in a month. This is a huge problem:smack:

2. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Cuz I'm a guy with ambition...

3. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Guest

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Fair enough but afaik you are already part of another belgium clan, please dont try to push people here to become "pro", not all of us are that keen to win.

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    They said they wanted to play CAL, if you want to compete, you might aswell do it right...

5. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    Everyone stop fcking posting. I've had enough of this BS. Everyone lay low and keep it cool alright? Corrupt stop flaming people, the rest of you too. This clan is here for competition, yes, but it is friendly competition. Obviously none of us are pro, Corrupt you need to understand that we may never be, as I've said many times before, pro gaming is not all it's meant to be.

Stop teh flames, stop teh violence, stop going after HT too. Gir you need to ask Homer kindly to be unbanned, we're creating a resolution at this very moment.

6. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS EAX1900XTX 512MB + VF-900
    This is for the best.

This way we don't have to deal with the immature members who have to be with Solar every second of their lives. It's pretty sad that they would rather follow one man than stick with the group.

7. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Right now, with that quote, you're saying half of the css clan is immature...

8. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS EAX1900XTX 512MB + VF-900
    What's your point? I would rather have 10 decent mature players than 20 immature players.

9. PieOfLight

PieOfLight Banned

This is Solarcurve. I'm sorry I was such an idiot, maybe someday I'll be mature enough to play for you guys.

P.S I know I'm a bad leader, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2007
  10. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    Actually it wasn't, that's another noob idiot... Pie is hated by everyone.

11. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Guest

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Yeh it was man :(

12. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    Sure it was Solar? Pie is another person. Maybe Solar was posing as Pie is what you're trying to say?

13. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Guest

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Yeh i know who Pie is, but it was solar pretending to be pie. Look at the thread below called solar still hacks...........

ps. sorry for going off topic, lets get back on track :thumbup:

14. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    Nah, Pie was always like that. It's Pie almost 100% guaranteed.

15. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    And there's me thinking clans were for hanging out and having fun gaming with your mates. :rolleyes:

16. Street Lethal

Street Lethal Member

GPU:
    a POS ati radeon x300, overclock
    solution: better guru3d leadership including actual practice scrims with other clans

they're fun AND educational! people will learn new things, better tactics AND you'll make friends w/ other clans

17. fajitasforme7

fajitasforme7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    wow corrupt get over yourself....no wonder this clan is going to the dogs...im not a very good player at all but at least i dont go put other people down.there are a few people who i play with who are very decent and have fun playing with but a big majority is just as corrupt would say "ambitious".

18. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    sure... that doesn't sound bad... :) the problem is we have people like solar with high ego and think they are better than everyone else so it is hard to have fun.

I don't mind the fact that there are some who want to be competive... What I do mind is the attitudes and egos.... Like Potyondi said it is sad that there are some who would follow solar out the door instead of being part of the team.

19. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some

IDK about Joens, but Makubex had his reasons and shall remain a friend of the clan. What happened Joens?

20. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Hey, I might have an ego but I'm always willing to help people out and work on their tactics/aim.

But this clan barely even does practice wars to prepare for CAL wars. The last war I played I had to come up with some quick tactics because else we'd all be running around like idiots during the match.

What I say are facts, if you want a good CAL team, you g2 work for it, sure you can have fun with a clan, but it's also about working towards a goal.