Weseri 19inch Tft Monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware Reviews and News' started by JEFFSPC, May 10, 2005.

1. JEFFSPC

JEFFSPC Guest

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IVE BOUGHT A WESERI 19INCH TFT MONITOR AND I CANNOT FIND THE DRIVER I CONTACT THEM AND THEY SAID ITS NOT TO DO WITH THEM ITS JUST THERE NAME ON IT .

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

JEFF

2. convax

convax Master Guru

GPU:
    GF 6800GT @ Ultra
    you shouldnt need a driver for it m8, windows will set it up automatically via DDC

3. goglet

goglet New Member

sorry but i cant help with your problem but am hoping you can help with mine.
    got a weseri 19" tft monitor but no power cable, this is not a problem cos i can buy one but need to know the voltage of the transformer, been on the weseri web site and got the specs but power rating is only in watts so no good to me.
    any chance you could help, very new to these forums so could you please e-mail me direct if you can shine any light on my problem.
    address is goglet33@hotmail.com

thanx
    goglet

4. JQuinn

JQuinn Member

GPU:
    MSI 6600GT 128MB
    Do the math... :whip:

The conversion of Watts to Volts is governed by the equation Volts = Watts/Amps

For example 100 watts/10 amps = 10 volts

5. Tony Clack

Tony Clack Guest

GPU:
    Aorus
    I too have the 19" Weseri Monitor. What is the DC Voltage required to operate it. Did you get it in your previous querie? If so please let me know on tonyclack@tiscali.co.uk

6. Tony Clack

Tony Clack Guest

GPU:
    Aorus
    I too have the 19" Weseri Monitor. What is the DC Voltage required to operate it. Did you get it in your previous querie? If so please let me know on tonyclack@tiscali.co.uk

7. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4080 FE
    id be surprised if they are still using it 16 year later.

AsiJu likes this.