Battlefield 1 - Prise de Tahure Update

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Electronic Arts and DICE have released the Prise de Tahure update for Battlefield 1, and revealed its full release notes. According to the changelog, this update introduces Premium Trials, brings so...

Battlefield 1 - Prise de Tahure Update

2. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    They have the most incompetent QA team in the world.

3. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    I stopped playing BF1 about 3 months after launch. It gets old really quick with the low-tech weapons imo.

4. Phill-7

Phill-7 Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce 2080Ti
    Still waiting for BF2143. I hope to play it before my grandchildren will grow up.

5. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I personally loved the setting, and felt like it was the most fun BF since BFBC2 but yeah... for me no matter how good the game is, after ~5-600 hours playtime I get burned out, happened with every single BF game I played. I may return for the Tsar DLC as I love snowy maps, we'll see.

6. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

It's a different type of gameplay, in some ways it's better as results come more from skill and tact than having high fire rate, high accuracy weapons.

7. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    ^ This.

8. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Yup same here, the gameplay just couldn't capture me, once I had gotten all the unlocks unlocked (which was shockingly quick) I rapidly got bored. Unlocks don't usually drive me to keep playing, BF2 and BF BC2 kept me playing long after I had unlocked everything but I was always hoping that I would finally unlock something that would suit my gameplay style and it never seemed to happen.

9. buhehe

buhehe Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700 XT
    I wouldn't be so quick to blame QA... most of the time they do their jobs, it's just that devs won't fix most bugs because time constraints (>> management)