AMD Radeon Crimson 17.6.2 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by ReaperXL2, Jun 15, 2017.

1. ReaperXL2

ReaperXL2 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti Hybrid
    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17-6-1-driver-download.html

Changelog:

Article Number: RN-WIN-RADEONCRIMSONRELIVE-17.6.2
    Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments.

Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.6.2 Highlights

Fixed Issues:
    Performance in DiRT4™ when using 8xMSAA is lower than expected with the latest game build.

Known Issues:
    Graphical corruption may be experienced in Tom Clancy's™: Rainbow Six Siege when MSAA is enabled.
    Adobe™ Lightroom may experience an application crash with GPU acceleration enabled on Windows® 7 system configurations using Radeon RX 390 Series graphics products.
    A small amount of apps may experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
    Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.

Known Issues for Radeon ReLive:
    The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
    Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
    Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
    Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
    Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.

Package Contents.

The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.6.2 installation package contains the following:

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.6.2 Driver Version 17.10.3211.1011 (Windows Driver Store Version 22.19.171.257)

Enjoy peeps :thumbup:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. vase

vase Guest

GPU:
    -
    i am very content with 17.6.1 now...
    don't know if i'll install this one... nothing really relevant to me...

but keep em coming... cant complain!

3. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    Thanks!

4. THEAST

THEAST Guest

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Just a fix for DiRT 4, no point in installing this for people who don't play this game.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    No changes when comparing with the Atiapfxx.exe tool for this driver and 17.6.1, as mentioned above it's a small fix for Dirt 4 and not much more though a couple of additional issues were discovered and listed.

6. 22JHP

22JHP Member

GPU:
    Red Devil 7900xtx
    how about online video freezing problem in 17.6.1?

7. andlun

andlun Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 Geforce 2070 S
    Will they ever fix the CS/WoW freesync bug? It's been in the changelog sins forever!?!

8. doom_st

doom_st New Member

GPU:
    Shapphire RX 5700XT
    17.6.1-2 gpu load is broken @ gpu-z /msi afterburner with 580 bios

9. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    we have the same card, i dont have any problem.

10. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Still no fix for Forza Horizon 3 :(

11. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    ?

On 17.5.1/17.5.2/17.6.1 FH3 working like a charm.
    You need to remember that some Options are now Medium instead of High and some High was Ultra and some New Ultra Settings are for 4K :book:

Ultra on my setup is Textures & Reflections
    Rest is High or Medium at 1440p 4xMSAA

Unfortunately we need those brutal MSAA at 4x minimum lol -> or you get jagged lines all over FH3....

Best settings ->
    Dynamic = High (I have Manual)
    Pre = 3FPS
    Vsync ON
    Smooth ON

12. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Then, explain why with 17.2.1 i can keep 60fps locked with evething on Ultra (minus shadows at high and environment medium)
    but with 17.5.1 onwards it's an stuttering mess and loosing about 20 fps? At SAME settings.

They know that the drivers are the problem:
    https://community.amd.com/message/2802213#comment-2802213

13. ClockClocker

ClockClocker Master Guru

GPU:
    970 gtx
    right after installing i tried to reboot my pc and had the message "preparing windows do not shut down computer" shown forever. I did a hard reset, really annoying.

14. Elfa-X

Elfa-X Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800 XT
    Installed these with my 290x, restart and no signal from my hdmi anymore.

Edit* no signal from display ports either, card is for all intents and purposes bricked. Solid work AMD. Combine this with the Vega delay and I'm off to buy a 1080 ti.

Edit 2* Managed to swap with my daughter's computer and surprisingly it worked there and her's is working in mine. Still buying the 1080 ti.

15. THEAST

THEAST Guest

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    What the hell does that have to do with AMD's driver? 13th was this month's "Patch Tuesday" and Microsoft released new updates for windows. Obviously the message you got was because these updates were going to be installed.

16. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    I can confirm that.

17. Krteq

Krteq Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 WC
    GPU load is reported fine here.

18. ClockClocker

ClockClocker Master Guru

GPU:
    970 gtx
    No. Updates were installed just fine yesterday. Rebooted several times before. Also windows shows no update today. And yes i see a relation if i click restart right after the driver installation at a otherwise rock stable system.

19. Krteq

Krteq Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 WC
    If it showed "preparing windows do not shut down computer", then it definitely was a windows update, not a driver.

20. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Nvidia can't solve Codemasters problems.