Nvidia BattleBox To be Offered With Both Intel and Ryzen Processors

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 27, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Unless you are not familiar at all with PC market, imo, pre-built PC's is and will be a niche. Highly overpriced niche at that.

3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Never even heard about battlebox.

No thank you nvidia i would rather build my own.

4. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I hope the ones who're considering buying a BattleBox will come to their senses and pick an Intel CPU.

5. Maddness

Maddness Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Aorus Xtreme
    Why. There is nothing wrong with a RyZen system.

6. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Why? I would rather pick up an Ryzen 5 before any i5.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  7. MadGizmo

MadGizmo Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 290X 8GB 2560*1440
    Troll detected.

8. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Sounds like Stockholm Syndrome to me. Consider that intel is holding you hostage :p

j/k - But still, Your statement calls everyone who got Ryzen "Senseless". Don't you think it is a bit extreme?

9. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    You guys are too quick to call him a troll or an extremist. He's just a plain old Intel stock owner who doesn't want his portfolio to lose value.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    He also bought an expensive 4c/4t cpu which is already outdated. Must deffend is somehow.

11. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Wow. Great way to troll and start a flamebait argument. You should be banned.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  12. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    The game benchmarks speak for themselves, it's on pair and beats the 1800X (8c/16t) which is close to $300 more expensive in my country and oc like crap, aka. "frying pans from hell" unlike my i5-7600K (4c/4t) so me choosing the i5 was out of an economic standpoint since Ryzen 5 is utter **** and would have been a downgrade from my previous i7-2600K while Ryzen 7 for being hugely overly priced and me not wanting to wait a full year for some supposedly microcode updates and new games to arrive before I get my values worth out of my system, please, why is it that as soon as you criticize AMD (keep in mind I've got an AMD graphics card in my system) you get attacked and shutdown by fanboys?

Source: http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-processor-review

13. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I'm sorry, what was the purpose of you coming into this thread and post this nonsense? The only thing you are doing, just like the other threads you have done this in, is showing how little you know about anything, and trying to start arguments where there was none. This entire thread had nothing to do with AMD vs Intel, but you just decided for no reason at all to start that argument, why? What is your purpose? Or is your only purpose on these forums, like a lot of newer/low post count users recently, to start BS, specifically aimed at AMD? The amount of people recently, like you, doing this is astounding. It really does make me wonder if intel has decided to invade forums, or if their brainwashing is really that strong.

So again, what is your purpose, in THIS THREAD, to the topic at hand, which has nothing to do with Intel vs AMD?

14. jortego128

jortego128 Guest

GPU:
    AMD RX 580 4GB
    Except for the ones that make up about 70+% of the total PC market-- the ones Dell and HP sell. :)

15. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I was on topic, but you were the first to ask to have me banned from the forums for asking people to think twice before making a purchase and I explain my reasoning to Undying, but you had to get personal, please, get back to topic.

16. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    Why? New memory support has pretty much closed the gap there was between AMD and Intel, so there is absolutely no reason to go Intel only as a gamer. And absolutely no reason to go for I5 especially. It's 7700k or new Skylake-X processor or else AMD.

17. jortego128

jortego128 Guest

GPU:
    AMD RX 580 4GB
    You do realize that in the very link you posted here that the 1800x beats the 7600k (which you are using) in 3 out of the 5 benchmarks listed in which the two are compared? You do also realize that the 1600x does the same for half the price and the 1600 will also do the same for even less money with a simple 1-button click overclock?

Do you also realize that both the 1800 and 1600 series AMD procs smash, annihilate, the 7600k in just about everything outside of games, the biggest and most overlooked one being Windows Performance?

18. Dygaza

Dygaza Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 Liquid
    The new AGESA is out for some motherboards even on public beta, and the performance uplift when you can finally get things running at full speed are great. And I'm not talking about only memory speed, but latencies also. As previously people tested with 2400MHz memory, but couldn't even edit subtimings (which seem to also make huge difference on Ryzen).

19. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I'm sorry to inform you that the 1600X is ~$50 more expensive than the 7600K in my country.

20. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    No one cares about your country or your crusade for intel.

Nothing you posted was on topic at all, and only served to start an argument, which you have successfully done.

Don't be a troll, and maybe you might last longer here.