Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by theoneofgod, Apr 27, 2017.

1. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Download: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17-4-4-driver-download.html

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 Release Notes
    Article Number: RN-WIN-RADEONCRIMSONRELIVE-17.4.4

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 Highlights

Support For

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III™
    Up to 7% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.4.3.(RS-131)

Fixed Issues

Some displays may experience corruption when using HDMI® scaling.
    Battlefield™1 may experience stuttering in Multi GPU mode with 4K display resolutions when using DirectX®11.
    HDR colors may appear incorrect in Mass Effect™: Andromeda on the latest Windows®10 Creators Edition update.
    Some incorrect or unavailable feature descriptions may appear in Radeon Settings under the more/less help section.
    Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a hard hang when the user's system has not been rebooted for long periods of time.
    Reboot prompt may be missing after Radeon Software installation on AMD XConnect™ technology system configurations.

Known Issues

HDTV displays may intermittently lose signal on some Radeon RX 480 series graphics products when connected over HDMI®.
    Call of Duty™: Advanced Warfare may experience a game hang when performing a task switch.
    Radeon WattMan may fail to apply settings on some Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.
    Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
    A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
    Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.

Known Issues for Radeon ReLive

The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
    Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
    Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications in multi display system configurations. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
    Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
    Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. KyleStilkey

KyleStilkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6800 XT N+
    Since no link was given, here you go guys.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

No changelog was given yet, but from Terry Makdon they are geared towards Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III.

These drivers seem to be working better for me. The .2/.3 both had issues with Windows 10 apps causing freezes and micro stuttering, while this seems to fix most of the issues. I'm still having with apps here and there when maximizing the screen, the computer slows down to render it then catches itself and is fine.

It still sucks getting notifications in Windows 10 causes this issue too. Ah well, much better than the last drivers but sadly still some of these issues are around for me. (Others have this issue on Reddit too.)

3. Pale Horseman

Pale Horseman Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus Master 4090
    Still no fix for IdTech 5 games.... :thumbdown

Eh!... I guess these are legacy now?!!!

4. iBen95111

iBen95111 Guest

GPU:
    AMD RX 480 8GB
    These drivers made everything seem washed out with what feels like a white tint. Reverted back to 17.4.3 and immediately better.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Huh so the support link above works but http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-art...mson-ReLive-Edition-17.4.4-Release-Notes.aspx just goes "File not found." interesting.

EDIT: Ah the support page is "beta" and the above is "drivers" in the download URL, that explains it.

EDIT: Heh a shortcut to download Quake Champions? Eh well besides that the drivers are doing well so far. :D

EDIT:
    Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 3 - Crossfire profile added.

Battlefield One - Crossfire profile updated.

Not related to Crossfire but "Prey" has a Dxx profile now along with DOTA2 and Project Cars 2 and the Dawn of War 3 Dxx profile was updated.

6. Virs

Virs Guest

GPU:
    R9 390
    I've recently begun having very short-lived (like a split second) white rectangle overlaying on top of a portion of my screen when leaving games or alt-tabbing in and out of games. And I can't tell if this is driver-related (it seemed to begin around the same time as when I installed 17.4.3) or if my card is dying. Anyone heard of something like it?

It's a white rectangle which taints the picture but doesn't seem to completely cover it. The width of maybe half my screen, height of maybe 1/4 or 1/5 the screen.

7. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    17.4.3 worked extremely poorly with my 390, so I had to switch to 17.3.2, which seems to work so far. I'm not going to give a chance to any 17.4.x driver anymore. Perhaps we have now reached a point where the 300 series is not getting any attention from the driver team anymore, and it's by a pure coincidence if those cards accept the new driver or not.

8. wotan

wotan Member

GPU:
    PowerColor R9 390Pcs+8GB
    Someone testet with the Forza H3 Loadingtimes and Grafics issue?

9. mindaz3

mindaz3 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX
    And the only question that holds up from updating me drivers. How is FH3 this time around?

10. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Strange, similar thing happened to me i think....

I used latest ddu before install them, w10 RS2.

Edit: Actually its like the screen got brighter? Driver messed up with monitor settings or something?

11. Freeze

Freeze Member

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080
    4 long minutes loading time for Forza Horizon 3. No artifacts. Back to 17.2.1

12. AmanullahAfzal

AmanullahAfzal Guest

GPU:
    r9 270
    I was getting black flickering artifact in FH3 and more than 6 min long loading time. It was fixed by reverting back to 17.2.1.

13. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    lol, installed the driver and got a Quake Champions shortcut (which leads to beta signup).

[​IMG]

Cant wait to actually try the game itself.

14. Mooby29

Mooby29 Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X@1150/1500mhz
    Forza Horizon 3: Broken as usual since 17.2.1. I even have worse artifacts this time.
    25hz on TV: broken.

15. craven68

craven68 Member

GPU:
    Inno3d 1080ti 4x ultra
    It's funny, for me it was the 17.4.3 that give me issue and this one resolve this issue.

16. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    I changed the pixel format from YCbCr to RGB and everything is back to normal.

17. Poisson

Poisson Member

GPU:
    RX 590 Nitro+
    My gpu core clock is bloked to state 2 and memory clock to the max clock while using opera or chrome. No problem with firefox.

18. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Liquid X
    This not being able to overclock issue is drivin me nutz. amdplz

19. Garwinski

Garwinski Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX Fury X
    What problem? Did you report it?

20. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Flash the custom overclocked bios already.