AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.3.3 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Man, thanks, I saw AMD's post on FB which is just 3 minutes old. And you have it here even before that post. :D

Edit: Lol at me.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  3. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Back to the Future! :nerd:

Yeah I almost always get a heads up on info from the AMD driver team if a driver releases.

4. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    Are these more stable than 17.3.2? Currently I only love 17.2.1 whql. :)

5. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    wow they trowing it like there's no tomorow.

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    I wouldn't say that, a new CNext is included (Seems it's compiled daily almost, probably goes for the entire driver suite though.) but it's the same driver version only with .1001 added to the end of it though besides the bug fix (And improved support for.) Mass Effect: Andromeda in Crossfire this doesn't really change that much from 17.3.2 although yeah same as Nvidia smaller bug fixes and changes aren't always part of the documented release notes so there could be other tweaks. :)

EDIT: Though yeah three drivers in the same month is probably a bit unusual come to think of it, used to be one and then we had these non-WHQL releases usually meaning there's a 17.3.1 and then a 17.3.2 later.

ME:A is a high profile game though so it's understandable AMD would try to rush to have multi-GPU support working and tweaking performance and graphical issues as well as can be done ideally before the game is fully released.
    (Friday for the EU, think it's out in most of the rest of the world as of today.)

EDIT: As for the Atiapfxx.blb comparison there's not much, not too surprising but the ME:A Crossfire profile was updated.

7. Raider0001

Raider0001 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX Nitro+
    so what ? they still hide advanced display settings im using digital vibrance (saturation) boost back from FX5200 era and graphic cards from 2016 do not have it because AMD is stupid ?

8. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Master Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2070S|6700XT
    CGN 1.0 UVD bug is still present.

9. go4brendon

go4brendon Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Seahawk X
    Here I am flogging old tech and a 295x2 for a 1080ti and amd start bringing out crossfire day1 drivers lol

10. PeekBeyond

PeekBeyond Guest

GPU:
    295x2 8gb
    I am confused. Can anyonle tell me how to activate the Crossfire profile? Where do I add this " command line "-RenderDevice.AmdCrossfireEnable 1" ? I also saw in the radeon settings a crossfire predefined profile for andromeda, something with win64... Thanks for the help

11. mpv73

mpv73 Member

GPU:
    RX 560 4GB
    Does ESO grass still flicker?

12. INSTG8R

INSTG8R Guest

GPU:
    Nitro+ 5700XT
    In Origin bring the games "Window" up and click the "Gear", Then Game Properties, there is a Tab for "Advanced Launch Options"

13. PeekBeyond

PeekBeyond Guest

GPU:
    295x2 8gb
    Ok thanks, so I did that, but there is no difference in game with my 295x2. Am I missing something? Anyone got it fixed?

14. Amx85

Amx85 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R7-260X2GD5/OC
    Just updated to 17.3.2 lol

15. WarDocsRevenge

WarDocsRevenge Guest

GPU:
    Fury-x Crossfire
    can someone tell me if opengl was update it's been super buggy and needs a giant fix or a complete rewrite

16. KyleStilkey

KyleStilkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6800 XT N+
    Actually, you can just right click inside of Origin, go to Game Properties and select Advance Launch options and add it there. If that doesn't work it could possibly mean by using the in-game command console using the ` key. Not sure since I don't own the game but those are the methods I can think of.

17. Mooby29

Mooby29 Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X@1150/1500mhz
    Forza Horizon 3 still broken as it was on 17.3.2 here.
    The map takes ages to load, there are artifacts here and there, stuttering and some textures aren't loading fast enough.
    Worked well with older drivers.

18. PeekBeyond

PeekBeyond Guest

GPU:
    295x2 8gb
    Nope...tried everything...In my Afterburner, second GPU is 0%. I hope someone with a 295x2 or 290x2 can read this and got it working. I ran For Honor in crossfire so my crossfire definitely works but not in Andromeda, I really don't know what AMD tested they andromeda crossfire profile on...but it's not a 295x2....

19. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    When will AMD finally fix the Windows 10 reboot/shutdown hangs with ULPS and Crossfire on older cards (GCN1.0 cards like Radeon HD 7970M etc.)? Having to disable ULPS and disable Crossfire before rebooting right after the driver installation is just annoying, and if you forget it it hangs and can cause several issues with Windows. This has been going on since last July's 16.7.3 drivers now (16.7.2 were the last one without the bug).

Can't AMD just disable ULPS for these setups by default if it isn't working right or just fix it outright? I wonder if anybody has even read my driver bug report forms the past nine months. :(

20. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    Since it's just the Trial right now, try making a new driver profile for MassEffectAndromedaTrial.exe and set the AMD Crossfire Mode to Use AMD pre-defined profile and then choose the Mass Effect Andromeda Profile. Then try with the Origin launch options (for "both Games" as the Trial and the full game are listed separately in Origin) and/or the shortcut launch options for that MassEffectAndromedaTrial.exe and see if that helps.

Update: I tried all of this on my dual Radeon HD 7970M setup, and I can't get Crossfire to work either. The second card doesn't clock up and doesn't get used by the game at all. :( Could it be that the Crossfire profile only works for newer cards? Or maybe it only works with the full version, not the trial?