Mass Effect: Andromeda PC Requirements

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Electronic Arts and BioWare have just revealed the official PC requirements for Mass Effect: Andromeda. PC gamers will need at least a 64-bit operating system, an Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350 CPU...

Mass Effect: Andromeda PC Requirements

2. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    I'm surprised that they didn't officially list being an SJW as a requirement. Not paying a cent for anything EA related.

3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I hope the game will support modding.

4. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Definitely gonna get this game, Mass Effect series have been some of my most enjoyed games! Hopefully graphics have evolved well since Mass Effect 3, looks like it will have based on the increased system requirements.

5. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    Finally Inquisition in space :nerd:

6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I'll get this game, Bioware is one of the most respected Game studio that can pull off great story driven games, with great characters. Hope they still got the craftmanship, i'll buy this game for sure!

7. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    So developers of this game can be openly racist and use their professionally linked Twitters for the sole purpose of hating on white people, EA practically give them raises for this rather than firing them on the spot, and everyone is okay with this and eager to support "Bioware" (which for all intents and purposes has been dead and gone for an eternity)? Okay, whatever floats your boat, but I'm going to continue boycotting EA which I've been doing as far back as I can remember. Those scum****s won't get a cent out of me even indirectly.

8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    Never heard of that story. I won't judge a 800+ employees company because of one lame dev. if that's the case. I've like every Bioware product i've played, all the Mass Effects and SWTOR were great and unique experiences.

9. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    As far as I know it's not just one lame dev and that one guy supposedly played large role in making the game SJWish as possible. Last I heard the game doesn't even have any straight romance options, not for males anyway, with the only female for a romance option being a trans. It's not going to be the Mass Effect you know.

10. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    Yeah, this is 2017 Bioware, not 90s and 00s, all of that no longer applies

11. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Don't like all of the SJW crap affecting gaming either. Especially fat ugly feminists trying to make all female characters uglier, to make themselves feel better about themselves. Disgusting.

12. 4KShmoork

4KShmoork Guest

GPU:
    1080 Ti Extreme
    You guys are ridiculous

Of course there will be straight romances. And who cares about romance in a video game? All i care about is the story and building my character.

Bunch of over reactors. Need another game where the human/idealistic white male protagonist gets the girl and saves the day? Go play call of duty ya cookie cutters. The rest of us enjoy some substance and choice in our gameplay and storyline

13. Shex

Shex Guest

GPU:
    GALAX GeForce GTX 970 HOF
    Is this true, about there being no "straight romance" options ?

14. Prince Valiant

Prince Valiant Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ti
    I'd be pretty happy to see it all die in a dark hole somewhere. It's a shame that people feel the need to try and push agendas with games. I miss when they were just supposed to be fun.

Pretty pathetic if that's the case.

I see you haven't played Call of Duty.

15. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Go write for Vox or Buzzfeed or something. These racist psychopath SJWs don't care about story or substance otherwise they wouldn't be going against previous ME lore, or just good writing in general, in order to push their own agendas. Lacking options is "substance and choice"? Do you understand what those words mean? There couldn't possibly be any less substance to their BS.
    Last I heard that's how it was, the only "female" option being a dude. I don't know if the final game will be like that.

The game was heavily designed and influenced by people like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ADHqDevmE

16. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    That one guy is a racist alright. That doesn't mean that all the rest you say are based on anything concrete. Unless you have links/proof for them.

Games are made by hundreds of people, not one.

17. Prince Valiant

Prince Valiant Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ti
    I think not reprimanding him publicly for his posts says a lot even if it's not the whole story. It's very sad that we're to the point where someone can make light of 9/11 :\.

18. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    At this point I wish I kept links, or at least remembered some names to look up them up and get new links. People want to hide from the truth so bad, it's almost apologetic on behalf of EA. You all want this so badly to be only one guy. Even if it was only that one guy, the fact that EA practically advocate his behaviour should be a red flag.

You won't find much of the material anymore anyway, since EA of course deleted much of it (all of it posted on any of their sites) and banned anyone exposing their staff as the racist scum****s they are.

Imagine if anyone said ANY SINGLE ONE of the things that Manveer pig did about anyone except whites? There'd be police at their door within the hour to arrest them for hate crimes. Not to mention being immediately fired and unable to get another job in that country again. But since he's hating on white people, EA is totally fine with it.

19. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070ti
    It's getting harder to care for bioware games. Mass effect was ok-ish. Great start with a lame pay-off in part 3.
    Dragon Age 2 was a quick cash-grab and Dragon Age 3 was boring. The story was pretty boring as well: lack of depth, forced dialogue, unbelievable characters (in the negative way). Playing through it was a chore, but I have to admit that it was just good enough to play through once. I guess these games were on the good side of mediocre :p

But yeah, the bioware that was is the people and there aren't many left of the original company of the 90s and early 2000s.

As for whiny SJW's, a developer who caters to them will eventually pay the price as whiners aren't usually the ones who actually buy the games. And trying to please absolutely everyone isn't going to make games better. Just even more bland and boring.

But hey! If people want to play games I find to be boring, go right ahead. There are enough games to go around.

20. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Bioware has been dead in all but name for a very long time, they haven't released a decent game since Mass Effect 2 (which came out 7 years ago). The Dev' being discussed in this thread is just the icing on the cake for me. They used to hands down be my favourite company in the industry, then EA got their hands on them.