We are all one big glitch in the Matrix?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Serotonin, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
  2. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB

Take away the reptilian theories, some of the things David Icke talks about are quite intriguing.

3. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    ive been saying that for YEARS, i feel like we in some kind of matrix, and sometimes glitches in the matrix appears, as you can drift in time faster than normal, slower, back in time , have a "touch" with parallel universe, out of body experience and much more.

But who created the matrix? our "gods"? Aliens???

4. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    I feel like we all should just live our lives to the fullest and let smart people deal with the theory of existing.

Makes no sense worrying about it or arguing about it imo.

5. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Everthing is a mystery when you think about it. A glitch? Why not, it would explain a lot lol.

6. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    It's an interesting theory. Almost like, we are being watched by our creator(s). Or not. Maybe it's a big meaningless box.

I understand those that say, "just live". But that's the problem, I'm tired of my head being in the sand. I want to learn these things and come to my conclusions.

7. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Sorry, did anyone else read the article. The glitch in the Matrix, the whole simulation because of hologram ergo our Universe is some artificial construct is not what is being talked about here. What IS being spoken about is a shift in our understanding of how our perceived 3d universe is actually being 'created' or more specifically how the information with in it is being 'created' (I use created in inverted quotes because the word created is probably not quite the right word.)

8. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^^Yeap, i was reading this the other day, just about grasping how this holographic universe theory might help explain the universe true origins and mechanisms at a quantum level and how space and time emerged, all head hurting stuff. lol

9. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Thank you!

Jesus Christ you guys. Can't read past the title? but if it was about Trump I bet you'd swallow it whole, comments section included.

10. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    So, they are looking at what our visual perception limitations are? Interesting in its own rights. Still amazing how everything still falls back on one's point of reference. Still waiting for Holodecks. Then one can ask: "How can one tell if they are in a simulation or not?" What if the command "arch" was blocked for all but one?

11. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    The headline was meant as a joke. David Icke has been proclaiming we are made of holograms for years now.

12. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Too much misinformation here.

The Holographic Principle does NOT mean we're a simulation. It means that our reality could be two-dimensional at its core, with 3D space as we perceive it being encoded on a 2D surface.

13. TDurden

TDurden Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390 Nitro
    But if aliens created the matrix we live in, why is it glitching? Do aliens not have QA software department? Will they update our universe with service pack? If so, will it require restarting?

14. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Physicists should first review how to compute matter mass first... Moreover, critical bugs like Donald Drumpf ('Muricans) would make the entire simulation to collapse.

15. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Please don't force political stuff in a discussion like this. Its just unnecessary.

16. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    No. Human stupidity is infinite and would crash Matrix again and again.

17. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    That's not "politic stuff". Politic is a noble art to improve human condition. I did not wrote anything noble that could be find outside a circus. People always confuse clowns performance with the noble art of politic. That's a huge semantic error. It's like confuse a good home-made tomato sauce with menstrual blood, just because they are both read it does not mean they are the same thing.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I read the article but it makes no sense to me at all. I presume that's the idea though.

19. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Time speeding up/slowing down can be explained by time dilation. The other things you mentioned I'd attribute to the person experiencing them hallucinating. Similar to people claiming to being abducted by UFO's. While I don't believe we are alone in the universe, it's not logical to think we've been being visited by aliens for thousands of years in secret and only a fraction of the world's population have been in their presence.

20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I've hallucinated in the past. I was seeing stuff that wasn't there. but to me was. Silly things like laptop boxes and brand named carrier bags. If I can see stuff like that, then what is real and what isn't? Is everything we see and do just one big hallucination?