Ufo or not

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by boodikon, Jan 23, 2017.

1. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
  2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Love the poster's comment on the video: "If this isn't proof I don't know what is..."
    Don't think this is any more proof than the thousands of other blurry, unfocused videos of suspected UFOs.

Not really sure what it was but pretty certain it was a terrestrial body nonetheless.

Also how did anyone get a hold of a surveillance/reconnaisance video from Chilean navy? Military videos aren't usually posted in Twitter I think...

3. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Why do ALL these UFO footage videos never show the UFO being captured with a standard hi res camera. In an age where pretty much everyone has a hi res camera stashed in their pocket why do we still get out of focus, alternate imaged (in this case only IR) footage of UFOs?

You could get away with the blurry out of focus UFO videos even ten years ago die purely to the tech but now a days? Really?

As for weather it is a UFO, yeah it's an object it seems to be flying and they aren't sure what it is. The main issue with videos like this is that instead of just asking what it is, the commentator infers that it HAS to be an Alien Space craft because it has no radar signature and can only be picked up on IR, because we certainly haven't invented flying craft that have minimal radar signatures?

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Yep it was a UFO:

"Unidentified Flying Object"

But nowhere does that definition state that a UFO would have to be alien. Stick to science, until proven further, it's simply that: an unidentified flying object.

5. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I'm guessing it was a giant bird leaving a large fart cloud behind it.

6. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    If this isn't proof, I don't know what is

7. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    It's literally Unidentified Flying Object. Or rather Falling Unidentified Object, lul.

8. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Seriously, everyone and their dogs have smartphones, and from what I've seen a lot of them tend to be flagship phones which actually have decent cameras for a mobile. I have a garbage tier camera on my phone and it's still 20MP (small pixels, not comparable to the modern larger pixel sensors) with OIS and enough clarity in daylight to easily take a clear picture of something flying.

9. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Commenting on useless vids like this is pointless. Funny the way it was hyped by the vids author, like theres never been anything like it in the myriad of ufo sightings over the decades.. like this was 'special'.

10. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    People believing they can see alien ships with their eyes is so stupid.

One thing I am sure of, aliens gonna have to do really good job to align timeline with ours. For example 1 second for us, could be 1 year for them. And there way more complicated things to be taken care of before we even be able "see" them.

Their "ships" built to travel through time and space, and yet another retard come up with: "I saw a UFO crash!!"!!
    L O F4CKING L! Good job aliens!! You travel through space only to f4cking crash on Earth? Or is it for lulz?
    I mean it could alien meme, right?

Born too late too explore space,
    Born too early to become stand-alone consciousness,
    Born just in time to troll Earth by crashing ships to it.

11. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    The comments were far better than the video especially the Aspergers guy.

12. chinobino

chinobino Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3060Ti Gaming X
  13. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Why do we tend to think only by our own references or ideas of what is possible? As much as I believe in abundant life in the universe, I dont necessarily believe the need to use UFOs to come here (if sufficiently advanced over us). Whose to say they cannot observe us in many other ways that do not involve sending UFOs over?

14. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Quadcopter / Drone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    It's the Half Life 3 design spec document.

16. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    No, I am trying to bait aliens to share some dank memes. Go chill.

17. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    I love that in the video it is claimed what it can't be, how exactly would they have done that.

The video is deliberately leading you down the path of this must be from space by the way it dismisses everything that this could be without eany evidence and jumps right to if you do not believe this is a alien space craft then you are just a hater. Lol

18. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    What it cannot do is take a sufficiently blurry/shaky/color-stripped image to remove all recognizable details and thus create the illusion of a UFO. Someday.

19. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    This isn't the place to have any meaningful discussion on the subject in general tbh.

20. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    If image were detailed, in 99.999999% it won't be an UFO.