OSD Duplication

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Iras, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Iras

Iras Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 980Ti AMP! Extreme
    Hi all,

Forgive me if this is in the wrong section. But I was having a problem and I'm not able to find anything online.

I have:

nVidia Shadowplay for recording.
    MSI Afterburner 4.3.0
    Rivatuner 6.5.1

I have enabled Shadowplay to record desktop. When I initiate recording: Alt + F10 (Shadowplay) it starts to record the desktop. Then I launch a game. It records fine. But when I playback the file that I recorded. I can see that I have two layers of OSD - from what I can tell. One of them is d3dx9e - and the other is the d3d11 or 12 depending on game. There seems to be 2 OSD's running simultaneously, Afterburner and Rivatuner???

I uninstalled and reinstalled - Recorded in windowed mode - Unchecked boxes in both Rivatuner and Afterburner settings. Nothing.
    When I record in windowed mode you can actually see the two separate OSD's running.

If anyone knows or has any advice please let me know.
    Thank you kindly.

2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Could be just two instances of OSD showing. Try changing OSD draw mode in RTSS settings and also switch between viewport and frame buffer or vice versa.

Also check for 3d processes and add an exception for any false detections.

Iirc I saw a similar problem in another thread and Unwinder gave a solution but can't recall where.
    Try searching the AB forum here for OSD or similar.