Multi monitor fail r9 fury problmes

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Gillsby, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Gillsby

Gillsby Guest

GPU:
    r9 fury
    ok so i was playing diablo 3. computer had something happen wasn't quite sure couldn't get it to respond, but due to the data on the single monitor that activated for a bit i knew it was likely a diablo 3 issue. now i cant get my second monitor to work anymore.

it appon boot i get 2 monitor activation, motherboard prompts and the like. then it starts booting windows with the spinning logo. the primary monitor goes black and the secondary monitor boots and has everything.

if i remove the drivers it works as in mirror on both scrense but just as soon as i install drivers it goes back to being blank and black.

if i go to the screen resloution pages the monitor is there but small and greyed out, but then flickers away for a second or two then comes back.

anysuggetion would be helpful.

2. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Check Windows Display settings and see if the other monitor has been disabled. It may say "Only show on 1" or 2 as appropriate. Change setting to Extend Desktop.

3. Gillsby

Gillsby Guest

GPU:
    r9 fury
    the 2nd monitor will show up for a few sections in that menu then disappear...reappear.... disappear....

4. Gillsby

Gillsby Guest

GPU:
    r9 fury
    fixed. thank