Help a guy out Battlefield, Titan Fall 2 or Forza 3?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Serotonin, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I bought all 3 at some point over the Holiday sales. I've been infatuated with my PS4 Pro and the beauty added to Uncharted 4 and Infamous. That's over with. I've ignored my PC for over 2 months since beating Gears of War 4. She needs action again.

I read Battlefield had some sort of patch downgrade the visuals. EA claims nothing was downgraded, users state otherwise and it's been about 2 months and seems EA is content with leaving it alone. Is that correct? I'm not going to lie, it's another war game. Even if it's back in the old era, it's another war game; I've played them enough, I got it for the frostbite engine. Is it worthwhile, visually?

Titan Fall 2 has me most excited. It seems to have been overlooked by many and made a nice overhaul with graphics and game play. Seems to be favored by most.

Then there is Forza 3. Another game, like Battlefield that I would have started on asap until I read of issues and decided to let it wait. I ran through a few levels and did not notice any issues whatsoever. Seems pretty fun.

Which of the 3 should I go for first? I can't play them all. I've learned over the years I have to focus on one game, beat it, then move on to the next. Otherwise I sample everything, don't learn the controls, forget the story and lose interest in it all lol.

2. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Bf looks fine on my rig.. Buy it! its fun

3. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    BF1 = if you like large scale muliplayer as the single player is good, but its so short.

TF2 = if you like a good and decent length story line and a pretty good multiplayer then this is the one to go for. The servers are pretty full so finding a game isn't an issue and the single player is a lot of fun.

Forza 3 = If you like racing games more than shooting get this one, but be aware the PC port still has issues and requires A LOT to max out or even just getting to run smoothly.

4. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    BF1 all the way.

5. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    What he said.

Regarding Forza 3, you can download the demo through Win Store (if you own Win10). We know that performance can vary quite a bit from system to system. Personally, I don't have any problems with it.

6. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Try Titan Fall.

You'll get bored with BF1 after a few weeks.

7. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Thanks fellas! TF2 it is!