ReLive not working

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by KyleStilkey, Dec 9, 2016.

1. KyleStilkey

KyleStilkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6800 XT N+
    Hey guys,
    I'm having issues trying to get ReLive to work. I have the tab panel and can enable it but I can't do anything with it. It doesn't bring up a overlay (even with record the desktop on to make sure it's not a game issue), and it won't record at all.

I've already tried DDU and made sure the Xbox DVR was disabled. Anything else you guys could think of that might cause this or I could try?

2. kenny8076

kenny8076 Guest

GPU:
    2x HD 7970 ghz edition
    I cant evem get the panel to show up. nothing looks any different on my screen than the previous driver

3. Turanis

Turanis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    With Ctrl+Shift+R not working? Mean toggle key.

4. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    I've not had any luck with ReLive either, for my I've had problems with recording audio. The audio is slowed recorded slowed down :(

5. KyleStilkey

KyleStilkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6800 XT N+
    I hear lowering the bitrate of your audio fixes this. Give that a shot.

6. KyleStilkey

KyleStilkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6800 XT N+
    None of the toggle keys works, Alt+Z, Crtl+Shift+R anything. Nothing happens, I can't get the overlay to show up nor can I get it to record or stream.

7. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    It works perfectly for me. All the hotkeys work and it records flawlessly with no noticeable impact. I don't have record desktop on and I did not disable the GameDVR.

I've only tried it in World of Warcraft though. I'll try it in Horizon 3 next.

8. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    Tried that, made no difference :(

9. WeSbO

WeSbO Guest

GPU:
    Fury X stock
    yep it was happening to me aswell, you have to set the audio at 48khz in the windows audio options, your sound must be set at 96 or 192. Other than that the recording is flawless on my side. I don't have any other recording utilities installed on my system, might be a confict with another program ?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  10. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    Thank you so much! You sir are the best person ever! I did have my audio set to 24bit 96khz, set it down to 24 bit 48KHz now and it's working. Hopefully in the future ReLive will support higher sampling rates.

11. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    I tried it in Horizon 3 and it worked fine but did seem to cause some minor stuttering once in a while. I had it set to record at 60fps, I may try it at 30 and see if it works better.

12. Radier

Radier Active Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3060TI 8 GB
    How to configure ReLive with youtube?
    I have connected my account but it seems I need coder or something?

13. oboewan42

oboewan42 Guest

GPU:
    RX480 4GB (MSI Gaming X)
    I'm having the same issue as OP. It's definitely capturing the keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+Shift+G doesn't work as "find previous" in Chrome unless I turn ReLive off) but nothing actually happens.

Something else i just noticed:

In the ReLive recording settings tab, there's a warning message saying "Your recording settings may be adjusted for your hardware depending on actual resolution."
    If I change "Recording Resolution" to a set value, the message changes to "Your current settings may not be supported by your hardware. More optimal settings will be used automatically while recording", even if I set all settings to the lowest possible values.

In the streaming settings tab, it shows a similar warning message: "Your current settings may not be supported by your hardware. More optimal settings will be used automatically while streaming", regardless of what the settings are set to.

14. J4MIE

J4MIE Guest

Relive doesn't work if game is running as administrator

15. kenny8076

kenny8076 Guest

GPU:
    2x HD 7970 ghz edition
    my Relive was working yesterday but today when i went to record a game it said in the top right corner something like "your recording is disabled, to enable go to radeon settings blah blah". i go there like i am right not and it is enabled. i never disabled it. Kind of sucks it was working great. quality was amazing and didnt change gameplay at all in warthunder like fraps would alot

16. Leito360

Leito360 Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire RX480 Nitro+
    Does ReLive works on Vulkan?

17. KyleStilkey

KyleStilkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6800 XT N+
    Not the issue.

18. KyleStilkey

KyleStilkey Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6800 XT N+
    That's exactly what I'm getting here too.

19. GustaCz

GustaCz Guest

Same problem here

20. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Disable it, reboot, and then enable it again. Maybe that will work.