Forza Horizon 3 Crash To Desktop.

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Angrycrab, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Angrycrab

Angrycrab Guest

GPU:
    Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit
    The game randomly crashes to desktop with no errors and no logs or messages. :bang:

Noticed that It happens every 1 to 2 hours of playtime. I'm running the latest 372.90 drivers and not sure If It's from Nvidia or Microsoft. Anyone having the same Issue?

Edit: The problem was with my Antivirus It kept fixing a vulnerability In windows which prevented the game from contacting the marketplace. This somehow caused the game to crash for me. So far been playing the game for 4 hours and no crashes.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    Only had 1 crash thus far.. more pissed off about the missing VIP bonus & car packs that are part of the Ultimate edition.

Developers have said they are working on fixing the extras stuff.

I hope they have a patch soon to address these issues... whats the point of early access if stuff is missing and the game crashes and stutters.

3. Angrycrab

Angrycrab Guest

GPU:
    Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit
    The car packs are working for me however you need to add them one by one to your garage Instead of them being automatically added. Hopefully they release a patch soon to fix and add proper wheel prompt button icons and custom keybindings.

4. Dburgo

Dburgo Guest

That would be good! So is the final game released? I bought it last week I just started the download, will I be able to play it right away?

5. Angrycrab

Angrycrab Guest

GPU:
    Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit
    If you bought the Ultimate version which costs 100$ you get early access to + extra car packs and Vip status. If you got the standard version you will have to wait till the 27th to play the game.

6. Minotaur

Minotaur Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 1080 GLH
    You honestly need a 6 core CPU, the DRM alone needs 2 cores just to decode ALL the media in game while it is loading. I'd look into getting a crack for it, I bet it cures it...

7. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    It's a stuttery mess on my machine.
    I also wouldn't pay much attention to those saying that DRM is the main culprit.