Review: Anidees AI-Crystal Tempered Glass Chassis

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Anidees released their all new AI-Crystal PC mid tower chassis, a product series that is designed for ease of use and terrific looks as the side panels and the front panel have been fitted with nice d...

Review: Anidees AI-Crystal Tempered Glass Chassis

2. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Beautifully designed case. Thoughtful drives placement, ample top grill space for extra exhaust fans as well as 3 front air intakes, should keep things nicely cool. A case I would go definitely for and well priced as well.

3. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Nice review Hilbert, however, I question the ability to install a 3600mm radiator as stated on Page 6.....

4. Hilbert Hagedoorn

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Yes yes yes .. 360mm ;)

5. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    You just push it in until it clicks. No biggie.

6. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    If HDD tray is removed then what? We gain space for -at least- 1 more HDD ? (meaning max 4?)

Because from screenshots can't get this clear. With tray are slots for 3 you say (though it seems like 2 on the left,2 on the right..)

7. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I reallllly like the look of this case and would love to spruce up my current build with this case, but dunno if I could stuff the predator 360 in it. My TT Core v31 is around the same size as this case and I can fit it up front due to placing the fans inside the front panel.

Since I couldn't do the same with this case, it would have to go up top, and since the predator rad is very thick, I dunno if it could fit :(

8. Bansaku

Bansaku Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64
    Gorgeous case! However, I have 9 HDDs (only 2 are SSD) so definitely a no-go for myself. Too bad, because I think it's damn sexy!

9. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Have a feeling that pictures do not do it justice and must see in RL to appreciate it, esp with the tempered glass.

10. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    The cable hiders knightmare, seriously the first image shows it all lite up and looking nice but it has to be using magic I see no power cables anywhere.

11. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Photoshop is definitely the modern day magic power..

Making all of our celebrities look superhuman and the rest of us to feel badly about ourselves since its inception lol

12. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    what are you talking about?

If this is the photo you are speaking of:

http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct=...dmin=0a8fcaad6b03da6a6895d1ada2e171002a287bc1

Then you do not understand how this case works?

Power supply has all power going from it and to the back of the case, from there it pops through various holes and connects to various things (such as the fan power board on the back). You can see this by looking at where the power connection would typically be for the motherboard, you'll see wires there, coming out of one of the "holes"

Are you just unfamiliar with cable management?

13. Hilbert Hagedoorn

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Look harder ? Everything is powered up and connected as it should be, aside from using an IGP.

14. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    lol...must be a noob right j/k....i thought it was common sense myself::wanker: only thing i didnt like was the clear fans!

15. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    They should have covered up the gaps where normaly a closed panel snaps into place, kinda looks ugly with the light shining thru those little gaps.

16. rockupuncture

rockupuncture Member

GPU:
    2060 Super
    Don't see the point of cases like this unless it's sound proof or something near that! My 300R still does it's job for half the price!

17. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Sorry, probably should have clarified.. my post was more in response to Laughing Ma in general relating to Photoshop.

the photos shown for this case imo don't look photoshopped necessarily.. could have mentioned that.