How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Hello,

As the title says how many guys here think Mrs. Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

I think...

No need to explain just tell us whether she will become the next US President or no...

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
  3. The_AC

The_AC Guest

GPU:
    R9 390X
    No. I have to assume that the fact that she literally isn't allowed to apply for a job at the FBI will catch up to her.

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    It's a close race already, who knows what will happen in the following months. Even the road to where we are today has been unpredictable and unconventional.

I don't trust her at all though. Trump/Pence as far as I'm concerned.

5. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Well considering ( trump) what our other choices are I would not be suprised one bit if she won! 1st They needed to have the 1st Black president ( obama) now its time to show american public that 9 anyone can do it quote on quote so Yes Clinton will win in my opinion.

Its way to late for our country now anyway so it dosent matter who they put as president,United states is sinking and sinking fast!

6. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7900 XTX
    Running against Trump and the Republican platform I'd vote for Daisy Duck.

7. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

:bonk:
    So instead for voting for trump you'd vote for another quack? :bonk:

8. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Sanders seems to be the only one with a brain in his head.

9. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

I have heard that my whole life yet things keep getting better? :)

10. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    I only hope it isn't Trump being the neighbor to the North if he wins we're the ones building a wall.

11. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    If she can get away with the email thing, I'm sure she could get away with voting *****.

12. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    The woman is toxic, she's a pathological liar and a criminal. I sincerely hope she doesn't end up president, Trump has many issues but he's by far the lesser of the two evils.

airbud7 likes this.
  13. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    I would totally vote for trump. The man is an idiot. But at least it's not a shillary.

airbud7 likes this.
  14. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    I think it's time to get rid of republican and democrats period. The whole competition thing between the 2 has to go, all they do is cancel each other out. But if I have to vote for 1 I say trump, maybe its time for something different, I don't think hes either party, he just jumped on republican wagon because he had to pick 1 and ole Hillary was the other.

airbud7 likes this.
  15. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Please explain how things are getting better? In what way if you will? :)

When we stop acting like World police and mind our own buissness then things will change for the better, Look whats going on now with the war on Muslim extremist- 9/11 Isis, bin-laddin-Its going to be a while before that war ends the Muslims will NOT give-up no matter how many of them you kill! So basicly we started a war we cannot finish- I for one do not want to leave my children in the hands of maniacs like (isis) We need to finish what we started before its to late!

Putin- As much as American people hate him I respect this guy on account of Balance of power,You cannot have 1 country calling the shots ( usa ) and expect the world to welcome you with open arms. I am %100 pro-putin, someone needs to stand-up to our (corrupt) goverment,Hell even China will surpass us within a few years. How are things getting better? All of our freedoms we once enjoyed are now gone. You must be a young buck to think like that. I assure you it is not getting better.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016

16. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Hillary will most likely make things worse in many matters, albeit at a much slower pace than the free-fall to hell that would be a Trump presidency.

17. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

If I were Canada I'd be wanting to build a wall as well, especially if Trump wins. Imagine the poor Secret Service staff, I can imagine there would be a bit of heckling between the staff looking after Hillary and those looking after the ex-president! Especially if they get paid differently.

18. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    People always say things are getting worse, 'we need things like they were before'. When? When was it better? When things were hidden? Read your history people. It's not that hard, open a book. Our lives are miniscule in the pages. Ignorant people are happily swayed by a catchy slogan.

As far as Hillary, wtf GOP why can't you give the people a proper candidate? She'll win, Trump is going to blow it.

People that love Russia, go live there, come back and tell us how great it is.:banana:

19. jesteves

jesteves Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X @ 2100
    God help us if the "other thing" become president...
    Hillary Clinton, should win... unless America loose is mind completely.

20. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Go to Russia buddy noone will miss you.Or maybe overclock.net they miss you...

The United States of America. If you're not willing to be a part or try and make it better GTFO we don't need you.

airbud7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.