Forza Horizon 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 13, 2016.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    During Microsoft’s E3 press conference, the publisher officially announced the next chapter of the Forza Horizon franchise, that like its predecessors will be simply called Forza Horizon 3.

With the announcement came the first trailer, that looked extremely sleek, as traditional for the series.

The game will launch on September 27th, and will be set in Australia. It will also include a co-op mode with up to four players, which is a first in the franchise.

It includes the largest car roster ever seen in Forza Horizon, and comes with the largest open world ever created in the franchise.

2. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    So I wonder, because I have seen it posted, all Xbox One exclusive games are going to Win 10 store with DX12.

Wonder if we get this game.
    The offroad trucks have my interest peak for the first time at a Forza game.

3. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    yes its a play now game, which means if you buy it on one platform you can play it on the other as well. (being xbox one and windows 10)

4. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Well I havent had a console since 2014 when I gave my PS3 stuff away.

Its pc only for me.
    Xbox One is a pile of poo IMHO.

Really do love MS is showing love to PC community finally.
    Guess I will have to get another ssd for Win10 store games. Im sharing my 512gb with other not store games.

5. texasrattler

texasrattler Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX670 2GB FTW
    Cross platform FTW!!! This game looks beautiful. Have friends who have been waiting for this on PC.

6. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Nice, i will be able to play this with the Bro-in-law via his PC while i am on the XBone, at last MS, you done good.

7. deets75

deets75 Guest

my worries are this:

price. dont be stupid MS and this should fly.
    optimisation, spend some time giving us PC folk some decent code and we will be happy.
    also, sell codes or boxed codes even via other retailers, dont limit us to just the darn MS store.

8. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^You can bet your bottom dollar this will be W10 store only purchase, i doubt they will allow you to buy said codes cheaper via a third party sellers, especially with the fact that the codes will be cross buy between two systems.

But, you can hope. ;)

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Graphics look pretty meh in that trailer. That being said, Forza Horizon coming to PC is a good thing. One of those games I was considering buying a XBONE for. No more.

10. deets75

deets75 Guest

yeah, I expect so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQdnAA2O3Cc

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Hahahahahaaahahaha

Microsoft showing pc love? microsoft needs people using the store needs people using windows 10 to push this stuff. Xbone is a flop, windows 10 adoption is decent but behind what they wanted, and the number of people using the actual store is a fraction of the win 10 install base.

ATM ms has no hand in the game industry why develop exclusively for windows store if hardly anyone is using it? Why lock your game to the console that is well trailing the ps4?

MS is pushing all these wiz games to get more people into the win 10 store period they are offering these deals to get people to buy in.

They are bundling "security updates" as stealth telemetry and win 10 nag notices, putting in pop ups that if you are not at your win 7/8 will auto dl and install win 10 less you tell it to **** off.

Every time you get a game on win store they can say to their shareholder we got this many games installed on win 10. No matter if you got it "free" or bought it.

And while i am ranting. Once they get big enough install base of people buying games on the win 10 store then they can goto devs and say give us your game for our store and close out steam, gog etc.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  12. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400

^^I personally will be sticking to the XB1 disc version as Steam, Uplay, Origin and GOG are quite enough digital PC stores for me at this time. lol

13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Can't wait!

It looks great in so many ways, GFX foliage looks top, lighting also. At least that's what I saw in that live stream video before..

would be my first real Forza experience, Forza Apex excluded.. Didnt like this one.

14. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Looks great. Good one for you win10 folks, but, worries me there's no mention of PC at the end of the trailer.

15. Seketh

Seketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    [​IMG]

16. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Play Now/Cross Buy, whatever you want to call it, is a fantastic idea - buy the Xbox One version and get the PC version for free - wonderful. However, this offer only applies to digital purchases which, as we all know, are more expensive than buying the disc version from your favourite e-tailer. And that is really the only thing that annoys me because I prefer to own my console games on disc to give me that sense of ownership and, more importantly, allowing me to quickly install/reinstall the game if I need to rather than downloading 30+ GB of data over a slower non-fibre optic broadband connection.

17. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Yep we will see who is right rest assured microsoft is doing nothing out of the goodness of its cold black heart. And does not care about pc gamers other than how they can sink their hooks into a market they pissed all over for the last 10 years plus.

18. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_GoneGold
    (From http://www.dsogaming.com/news/forza-horizon-3-official-pc-recommended-requirements/ )

19. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  20. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Looking really good and fun but...is this onlt coming to windows store? no steam release?