Batmans this is bmantman!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by (.)(.), Feb 12, 2016.

1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    NOW THIS IS BATMAN!!! We dont need a superman\WW movie with a batman like this!

BvS Final Trailer

Looks like they've been playing the Arkham games

YESUSSS MUTHAFRICADFGJDYUMKJ BATHMANS!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    If only it weren't Ben Garner :D

3. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    Looks good, I thought it was a Superman sequel though? Most of the trailers focus on Batman.

4. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Tbh honest, i think hes going to be the best batman yet. This is the batman ive been waiting for.

5. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I was never fond of him, never had the feeling he was a particularly impressive actor. I actually liked Christian Bale, he wasn't all too good either, but certainly better than Clooney or Kilmer (Keaton still my fav though :D ).

I just don't see Affleck making me remember him as -the- Batman once a few years have passed and we take a look back at this movie when the next actor takes on the role. Didn't fancy him in any particular role he played that I was aware of, haven't seen Argo though. Well, I guess I'll just have to see for myself.

6. keenan

keenan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti Hydro Copper
    I've gotta say, I have not had any interest in this movie up until yesterday when I saw this trailer. That action scene with batman and the group of baddies was probably one of the best I have seen to date.

This could be the best incarnation of batman yet...

7. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    The only part of this movie that interests me at all is Aquaman.

8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    How on earth batman blocks him? Yeah power suit but crypto?

9. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    yep.

he modify his suite and weapons with it

10. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Bahtman!

11. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Batman vs guy who get's hit by the speeding Batmobile, doesn't move an inch and then proceeds to walk over and rip the armour plated sides off the thing like they are wet toilet paper. I mean I know it's a Super Hero movie so suspension of disbelief is a must but REALLY?

Why no Aquaman in any of the trailers?

Oh and Civil War will be a better Superhero Vs movie.

12. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    There's a Batman Vs Superman comic series, Batman wrecks Superman pretty hard in parts of it. Not sure how connected it is to this movie, though. The problem with Superman is his easily exploited weakness, as long as the enemy has money/resources and good intelligence (meaning, awareness of said weakness) it's not a problem to get hold of kryptonite. Batman has all of those things in abundance, so you could argue it's almost one sided in his favour.

13. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Batman is allowed to be ass, because Superman never goes at him even at 1/10th of his power.
    While I never liked Superman as an "Hero" and I always liked Batman. Reality is, that second Superman decides to use his laser eyes at Batman, he will not be blinded, he will have hole burned through skull.
    Should be understood that Batman does not have heat shield on his face, his armor does not reflect light and IR radiation at all, and IR radiation from Sun is kind of Superman's source of Power.

Take this movie as what it is. It is movie from alternative universe just because way Superman is depicted (That's not our Superman).
    But after we are done watching, it is very likely we'll not consider it as valuable addition to DC universe.

That being said, Go and Watch "Batman: Bad Blood", you'll love ending.

Edit: Actually considering there is Wonder Woman present in Movie...
    Supernatural senses. Lifetime martial arts training. Nearly as durable as Superman. No Cryptonite or other weakness. Unless they do some stupid story twist, she's to be at Superman's side around that time.
    And she is capable to take down Batman any day. Hell, considering source of her "more special" powers, she can take on Superman as she knows her way with weapons and Crypto-weapons come rather cheap.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  14. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Depends on the armour really, there's at least one instance where he runs around with Kryptonite powered-power armour (no joke). It's a case of Super Hero vs Super Hero though, so it's a ridiculous premise in of itself. It's all in fun though, that's the real point.

15. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Batman isn't a superhero. He's a regular guy with a lot of expensive gadgets.

16. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    True enough, you know what I was getting at. That's the beauty of Batman really, he just needs a few billion in order to be a badass. Anyone can relate!

Mind you, I've seen a few arguments claiming he does have super powers. Same with some of his antagonists (Joker), which I'm not entirely sure about. He's a genius in just about every way, which could be argued as a 'super power' if you were pedantic. I don't subscribe to that personally, but I can see where people are coming from. He actually gives himself "superpowers" in some cases, same goes for Alfred hilariously. It's a bit of a mess in general, which was my earlier (genuine) point.

[​IMG]

17. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    No armor matters. it's 1st law of thermodynamics. His armor absorbs energy, it accumulates in form of heat and boils him alive. I do not think he can make armor which converts Megawatts of thermal energy into another form of energy and radiate it away.

That image is completely out of context, and tells no story by itself. If you explain it, you'll realize it should not be even here.

18. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
  19. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Not if it negates that energy, being my earlier point on the fact he has power armour which runs on kryptonite. Armour matters based upon the technology it employs, just as much as powers involved. Regardless, aren't you taking this all a little too seriously? I used that image as a point, not specific to how Batman could beat Superman, but to the fact Batman (in response to Nhlkoho) instilled superpowers into himself for short periods. In this case, Alfred did that -- if I was to explain why I would spoil a major story for those interested. Being why I could not go in depth. I did not use it as a reason for Batman (or Alfred) beating Superman.

It's a story about super heroes and very rich men using technology to fight said heroes. It's not worth argument.

20. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Again, 1st law of thermodynamics. Kryptonite does not block/removes Superman's "Solar battery" cells. It causes forceful release of stored energy which is source of pain and induces weakness. (And that's one of stupid parts of movie. Superman would feel that his energy is leaving his body at extreme rate before even getting close to Batman to have his strike blocked.)

And same way Kryptonite does not reflect Superman's heat laser (actually Solar radiation as we know it in its entire spectrum). Sorry, unless there is way to reflect all that energy, nothing stands in its way. To give it proportion, Batman would be in focus of a mile long magnifying glass, focusing Solar rays...

And one thing should be noted, Batman is about to get cancer as Kryptonite is as harmful to living creatures as other radioactive elements.
    (But do not worry, it's Zack Snyder's movie and everything will be alright.