World of Warcraft: Legion

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Nov 6, 2015.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070

looks awesome :banana:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  2. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    And coming this summer, oh boy! :D

Hope i can keep my hands off the beta to avoid spoilers, probably not lol.

3. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Hey white. Can you change the thread title so we can make this the official thread?

4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    alright done :D feel free if you want to edit something yourself :)

5. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Alright.

Blizzard sure knows how to make cinematics. Damn that was good. I'm gonna preorder and use the level boost on my dk. I hope I get in the beta this go around.

6. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
    Nice, not gonna buy it though :)

7. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Really looking forward to it.

WoW has changed so much Graphics wise with the release of WoD. I had jaw dropping moments when questing thru WoD for the first time. It's amazing how a 10 Year old engine can still be polished so well. They really set a new standard.

8. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    I'm looking forward as well. Just like I have been for every expansion and have never been disappointed by any of them.

9. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    :banana:

Looking forward to this!
    From what I've heard so far, Blizzard are truly set on improving an already great game, like weapon artifacts, separate PvP to PvE perk system, etc.
    I've not seen any new info that they released with Blizzcon though, can anyone link to any stuff about Legion?

10. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I quit in MoP as I had no interest in the expansion and was bored to tears, Warlords didn't even interest me enough to buy. Now we're finally back to interesting content I'll be picking this up day one.

11. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    I preordered today. I have liked every expansion so far.

12. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    http://mmo-champion.com/ always has the latest news.

13. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    The cinematic is , as always, amazing and this time it actually leads into the beginning of play which picks up where the cinematic leaves off. Blizzard really knows how to make these things.

14. Neto

Neto Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 G1 gaming
    Great trailer.

15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I hope we see more of those as we progress through the story! They mentioned that this game they will do better at story telling.

I like that demon hunters start all the way back at black temple.

16. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Has anyone seen the new class revamp previews Blizzard are planning for Legion?
    Hopefully they are going back "old school"... i.e. a game that is easy to learn BUT hard to master.
    IME and IMO, Warlords of Draenor was simplified... I never got the chance to play Pandaria but played Cataclysm.
    From Cata to Warlords, my favourite 2 classes, warlock and DK, it felt their was missing many skills and it felt like spamming the 3-4 abilities with some cooldowns thrown in.

17. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea ive heard about it but havent watched the whole presentation yet. It would be great if they went for "easy to learn, hard to master" Hopefully that will be the case!

18. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    I'm a little concerned with the class changes for my Hunter. He has always been Beastmaster and will continue to be but in Legion he will not have traps and Cobra Shot will no longer generate focus. Dire Beast is becoming a core ability and that's where focus regen will come from. It will be a very new playstyle. Just taming new pets will be different without traps.

Survival is changing even more with becoming a melee pet assisted class. They are the only ones who will have traps as well. It sounds terrible to me.

The new Marksman, even though it has no pets, looks like it could be fun. It's more like a Ranger than the Hunters we have seen. It is inheriting Black Arrow and Lock and Load from Survival which will no longer have it. It will also have a version of Explosive Shot. How it will do CC and just even survive without a pet and traps will be interesting to see.

A big change for all classes is that dual specs are gone. We will now have access to all of the specs a class has and will be able to change to any of them. That sounds awesome.

I will also have to learn a completely different playstyle for my Demonology Warlock who will be undergoing massive changes. I'm really hoping to get into the beta again to see how these things will work out. I will do like I did the last 2 times and figure out the playstyles of my toons but not do much of the content so it will still be new on release day. No dungeons or raids for sure and no leveling past part of the first zone. Of course I will also try out the Demon Hunter but I will have early access to that on the live server since I preordered the expansion. I went with the standard edition this time because the perks of the Collector's Edition are pretty lame compared to what we got in MoP and WoD. I don't like the mount at all.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  19. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Nice trailer, visually, but the theme/action sequence itself is not that great imo. This sure won't bring me back to WoW, like Cataclysm, MoP or WoD couldn't either, but it's nice to see the game is still going. I'm curious how players feel about the game now, that played it since 2004. For me it's basically a completely new game if I were to play it again - which is kind of funny, but also sad, since nostalgia bomb hits me hard when thinking about the game in the 2005-2010 period when I played it and with so many friends, had soooo many fun times, both leveling, instances, 40 man raids, premade BGs etc . :(

20. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Oh really? So i can be retro pala with some tanking/healing spells?! that sounds great and hopefully will have add variety of different builds!