CCC settings tweaking like RP broken?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by nav-jack, Sep 5, 2015.

1. nav-jack

nav-jack Master Guru

GPU:
    980 ti 1520/2000
    sorry i'm half asleep but this is simple. every time i run RP and add a profile for csgo... i can't seem to get anything going with LOD to the neg value. and sometimes i cant get my settings in drivers to get back to highest quality settings.

why don't we have any good tweaking programs? why'd the RP dude go to raptr? i liked nvidia inspector, can we just have something like that? i feel like there are the game profiles i can't see the settings to but when i add a game it says "there is already a predefined" blah blah blah. just lemme at the settings plox thx

2. Spartan

Spartan Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 PCS+
    Forget it. The 2 people who are working on ccc and drivers don't have time to include such low priority functions.

3. Australis

Australis Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX480 Gaming X 8G
    If you are after features, you're out of luck with AMD. They are well known to be the value option like a cheaper food brand in a grocery store. Spend a few bucks more and you get a superior product (GeForce GTX).:wanker:

Plug in a Radeon and expect framerates only. No more no less. In case AMD copycats nVidia and add features, those are bonuses.

But yeah, it is a shame to see RadeonPro go. Last time I checked, it was no longer working on Windows 10.

All it takes AMD is to pay the RadeonPro engineer to resume his project, or even better, acquires RadeonPro's codes to replace the absolute garbage CCC.

How I want adaptive (dynamic) V-sync / screen refresh rates forced to highest (if need be) on driver level...:bang: This is my price to pay for jumping gun from a GTX 760 to a R9 290.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  4. Spartan

Spartan Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 PCS+
    RP does work with win10, although, not with all games.

5. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    RadeonPro works with Windows 10. What is your problem with CS:GO exactly? Have you set the Launcher type as Steam in the Launcher tab of RadeonPro?