Best Drivers for CS:GO + GTX 770

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by sfektsz, Sep 4, 2015.

1. sfektsz

sfektsz Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 770 2GB
  2. SyntaX

SyntaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I use always the latest, never had Problems. Iam using G-sync so my fps are always 124 @144hz to reduce inputlag.

3. cookieboyeli

cookieboyeli Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 @2126
    Give 355.84 a shot. It has the Kepler fixes and latest performance optimizations over 355.82 (i think). It's also got low CPU overhead as well. There are driver benches around here somewhere...

As for mouse movement, the only person who can give you an informed response that I know of is r0ach over on overclock.net. If you haven't heard of "his stuff" then boy oh buy you've got some catching up to do. That will probably keep you buys optimizing for a while. His recommendations helped improve my mouse movement quite substantially.

4. sfektsz

sfektsz Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 770 2GB
    Yes, I know of r0ach :banana: It's not some secret society that can feel their mouse movement change when using certain NVIDIA Drivers, it's really blatant when it causes some weird acceleration or something, I'm surprised more people haven't noticed it. Perhaps r0ach is the only one brave enough to speak out and criticize said company :infinity:

5. sfektsz

sfektsz Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 770 2GB
    Bump.. 344.11 still better than 350 series drivers? I've only tried 353.38 [Hotfix]

6. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  7. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    I have been on 353.82 for some time now.Refrence design Gtx 770 1250mhz core 1800 MHz memory.To me this is a very good driver although I did have a couple crashes here and there but that's on account of the hefty overclock.I don't play counter strike so I cannot say anything on that topic.I play Metro games,Flight sims,cod,Arma, This seems to be a all-around good driver for me.Good luck.

8. Thraxx

Thraxx Guest

GPU:
    780Ti/3gb
    Im using 347.26 icafe

350.xx not only make my ec1 feel weird, but add sttutering to many games. just keep the old drivers.