Anybody having issues with Wolfenstein The Old Blood in Windows 10

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by nevernamed, Aug 4, 2015.

1. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    Game was running flawlessly in win 8.1 and it appears to be the only game in W10 that is giving me issues. getting artifacting all over the place.. seems to get worse by increasing the PPF, or antialiasing, or screen reflections, but even with ppf on 16, AA off and screen reflections off. the game is glitching up in random spots. makes no sense..

and its doing it on an r9 290x.

2. Kurg

Kurg Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 280X DirectCU II
    I had too in Win10 with a 280x, but after applying the Update 1 the issues are gone

3. russ1

russ1 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Hurricane
    I have no problem on my card so it might be a AMD specific problem.

4. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    15.7.1?

That didn't seem to correct it over here.

5. Kurg

Kurg Guest

GPU:
    ASUS R9 280X DirectCU II
    Nop, the update for the Wolfstein The Old Blood, this update correct some issues with videocards

6. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    That update is old though. These issues just started with W10 for me..

7. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    Did you carry the installation over from Win 7/8.1? You may need to verify the install, I had to do that on several games to get them working properly.

8. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    yes I did. I guess I could try that. it's odd as everything else seems 100% fine

9. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    You ever get it working? If the game relies on VC++ runtimes you may need to reinstall those as well. I have had several app crashes on my HTPC from bad VC runtimes. I uninstalled them all and reinstalled what I needed and it resolved it.

Seems the upgrade process isn't exactly perfect, which stinks for people who are not so PC literate.

10. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    To be honest I have not bothered. I finished it already, only knew cause a friend was goofing around. however, anything that requires that VC runtimes seems to still work properly.. I'll have to play around with it at some point..

I just reinstalled teamviewer, because I'm getting random BSOD's that hang the computer from time to time. I think I've narrowed it down to teamviewer or outlook 2013 causing these.. Or a combination of both running.