Windows 10 3870x2 help.

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Arcolelctor556, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Arcolelctor556

Arcolelctor556 Guest

GPU:
    16gb
    So I upgraded my fathers system to windows 10 and to my surprise they do not have a ccc for the 3870x2 that is compatible with windows 10. The driver is fine but I need to get into ccc to disable crossfire because my father uses the card for 4 monitors and the card defaults in crossfire. Can crossfire be disabled in Regedit?

2. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Try this, found on a different site.

Catalyst A.I is what you need to try and find it was removed from CCC a long time ago. It controls crossfire.

If this does not work try ATI TRAY TOOLS or RADEONPRO

they might still have the option but may not work with Windows 10.

3. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Master Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2070S|6700XT
    Maybe you can try what I've done with my HD4890 under W10 to get a working 13.1 legacy CCC: link

4. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    radeon pro works fine with windows 10, you may need to install it twice to get the support service to install if you don't already have .net 2.5/3

and yes it has crossfire A.I too

5. Arcolelctor556

Arcolelctor556 Guest

GPU:
    16gb
    Got it... Uninstalled all drivers with tool. Installed ccc mng and disp driver only from 13.1 (no errors) then ran an install with everything else and it worked perfect with no errors. The 13.1 ccc has options to disable crossfire. Thank you guys..