Donald Trump insult generator

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Twiddles, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Twiddles

Twiddles Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080 2190-7550
    He insults every race, every political candidate and everyone else if he gets the opportunity :banana:

Do you want to be insulted? Well here's an opportunity!

2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Lets not give this douchcanoe anymore publicity than he's already getting.

3. Twiddles

Twiddles Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080 2190-7550
    You are right, still couldn't let something this funny pass :D Feel free to take down the thread if things get hairy :)

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Must be very popular right now, I can't get it to load lol.

5. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    imagine him as president :p

6. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Imagine Hillary Clinton as president.

Pick your adventure democracy.

7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
  8. Twiddles

Twiddles Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080 2190-7550
    I think I pissed my pants :D

9. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    well, i would be more afraid of another BUSH presi..
    wich could happen, but hillary and trump are also discusting..

sad amerika.. dont u have better people for the job?

10. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Hes only running to make the other candidates look sane and distract Americans from the more pressing matters.

11. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gaben is obviously better - he gave us Diretide and canned steam paid mods after seeing the backlash :p Too bad 6-1-0-2=3.

12. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    hehe oh boy, happy I don't have to choose between him and Clinton... I wouldn't even vote I guess. But certainly he gets the attention, even I have heard he's running for the republicans now.

13. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    He gave us diretide? After the community screamed and whined for 2 months and even told a car manufacterer named "Volvo" to talk to Valve.

14. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Aaand... :D

[​IMG]

15. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    You are fired! That is all I know about the man. And that is all I need to know about the man :<

16. Bleib

Bleib Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 8GB
    Unlike with Bush the country probably wouldn't have to be embarrassed with the results or the behavior of the president.

17. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Jebb was actually a very good Govenor here in Florida back in the day. George W. Bush gets a bad wrap (some of it is deserved but I'd say more that 80% of it is push by a bias). History will be much kinder to him than CNN or MSNBC. Just look how the tune has changed on his dad.

Look I'm not saying I will support Jebb but I would prefer him over a "combover" and chief.

On the Hildabeast that bitch should be in jail end of story.

18. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I think history changes based on surviving population. World would be better without both Bushes. (And each country around world has different sentiment for those presidents.)
    But in country of origin people mostly forgive bad deeds so they do not have to think about their past negatively.
    Our 1st post communistic president while considered as humanitarian was responsible for letting criminals of all sorts to streets. Not once, not communist prisoners. Thieves, murderers and people who sucked money from entire enterprises (destroying thousands of jobs in process).
    Now we have airport in Prag named after him, it was there before and had great name.
    People tend to color dead and past more nicely.

19. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I'm going to have to disagree on the world would be a better place without either Bush. Your view and opinion of him is based off of what the world media has portrayed them as. Contrary Obama is propped up as this great guy and amazing president but in the context of the law has completely disregarded the Constitution of the United States every opportunity that he has had. He has circumvented due process and forced his agenda. In a way becoming the USA's first elected dictator.

With Bush 43 at least used the full 3 branches of government. Remember the biggest things he is blamed for WMD's in the middle east was voted on by the senate and house both approving moving forward with the "war on terror". John Kerry and Hilary Clinton both voted for it then have since campaigned against it, but all you ever hear about is their opposition.

The housing bubble was something the he tried to keep from happening on two separate occasions by placing tighter regulations on Fanny May and Freddie Mac, but was blocked by the banking comity and his proposals were never brought before congress.

Look I just propose we agree to disagree on this and move on though as this may get to a point where it is just a mud slinging fight, and I don't really have the patients or energy for that.

20. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Yes, there are way better candidates to pick from (not perfect, obviously), but the mainstream media has already picked the front runners for the American citizens and influences people with they BS polls! Don't believe them! Each election cycle they tell you whose winning in the polls and then tell you, "Don't throw away your vote on someone whose polling poorly!" Talk about the perfect way to control voting by telling people their vote will be wasted if they don't vote on the leader in the polls. As for Bush and Hillary, the majority people I've seen and spoke to, online and off, can't stand them and they also find Trump entertaining but aren't sure they'd want him as POTUS.

Also the reason why people find Trump entertaining, even if they don't agree with him, is because he's so political incorrect! He speaks his mind not caring who will be offended. Most people are tired of not be able to speak their mind without being attack by social-justice-fascists. The US government would like to twist civil rights into speech control where no one can say anything because it's considered a "micro-aggression". More people should speak up like Trump! Ask questions and screw political correctness! Free speech is the first amendment right of Americans and it should be a given right to all humanity.