GSkill 7.1 headset

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by goat1, Jul 6, 2015.

1. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
  2. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Yet another set. I can't find any more info on this product. I'm going to wait for some real gaming users reviews on this. Right now,I don't think there's anything better than the Psyko,Kave 5.1 or Razer Tiamat 7.1 for gaming surround headphones. I know of what I speak. I tried most 5.1 surround sound headphones and the 3 I mentioned above are,in my opinion,the best available today.

3. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    I wasn't a big Psyko fan as you know,but I still can't believe they didn't take off. They just fizzled out. Unfortunate..

4. lexer98

lexer98 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 - WC
    What? ... Those headphones sound SOOOOOOOO bad at the point i can't even use it for more than 5 minutes.
    Multiple driver headphones are just marketing bull***. If you want proper surround get pair of open headphones

5. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4090 Strix OC
    I disagree. I haven't heard the Tiamats. But I have the Kaves and they sound just fine. They get heavy after a while,but they sound pretty good. I like the vibration units myself. I also have Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro 80's. I switch back and forth.

6. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    That's a conversation that's been had many times, the guy prefers surround sound headphones because he feels they're more accurate.

The vast majority of the regulars in this section wouldn't touch "surround" headphones with a barge pole. A good chunk are running pretty decent headphone setups.

7. MaxBlade

MaxBlade Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti/970/390/+ more
    Are those USB? I dont know them but most USB head phones are 16bit 44000 :(