The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ScreenShots

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 4, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    CD Projekt RED has released six new screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is an upcoming action role-playing video game set in an open world environment, that is current...

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ScreenShots

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Somehow it says 'story does not exist'

3. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Yep, I get that too.

4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Last edited: May 4, 2015

5. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Thanks for fixing the link. Looking good I'd say, but it's hard to be sure from the little format, haven't checked the full screen versions.

6. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (Click a picture for full size)

7. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Such horrible pictures.. not impressed at all. Looks like witcher 2, no kidding. :D

Witcher 2 even looked better at some point haha.

Why do they keep releasing these crappy quality pictures? Gets irritating tbh, show some ultra quality already dear lord...........

8. umeng2002

umeng2002 Maha Guru

GPU:
    4080 Super
    Not really blowing wind up my skirt...

9. GreenAlien

GreenAlien Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 OC
    These are console screens, look at the buttons. (I guess it could also be a pc with xbox controller though)

Edit: Nevermind, there is one with a "control scheme changed" message.

10. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Man, you people complain so much about everything. Appreciate the overall art for once, and not every single graphical detail in a game. Look at the big picture instead of nit picking. I feel like you will enjoy every game a lot more that way, unless, it has sh*t story, then yeah, hate on my friends. My two cents.

Back on topic: I am hyped!

11. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    You should be kidding.

I'm playing witcher 2 atm and even with the higher textures mod these screenies still look better, and not by just a little bit

Not sure why you're on such a witch hunt to spam every single Witcher 3 thread that you think it looks bad.. We get it fella. You can stop trying so hard now lol

And if you're getting irritated, here's a wild idea for you.. STOP looking!

12. expo

expo Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 / 3.5GB + 0.5GB
    What kind of comment is this. Aren't these screens released to invoke curiosity and awe. If these screens fail to do that for some, aren't they allowed to say so ? Of should we censor comments to only allow the ones that praise everything. Deathchild has some valid points. Don't know about him spamming every thread though ..

As for my opinion, NO these aren't very impressive screens, that said none of the Witcher screenshots released impressed me really. My guess is this is a game that must be seen in motion, or better yet ... played.

Still kudos to CD Projekt to not manipulate screenshots to make them more then they really are

13. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Those are jpegs. End of story. If you do not understand this story, good luck with your attitude.

14. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Of course people are allowed to say so.. I'm not stating they are not. Deathchild however has said he finds that these screenshots look crappy numerous times now, and also mentioned that its irritating to look at them, as if he doesn't have control over whether to look at them or not.

Seems to me he lacks the self-control to not continually make negetive comments toward a game after he already has numerous times, and also can't stop himself from looking at screenshots which he already mentioned is irritating to him. Makes sense!

Yes, because only CD Projekt red does this.. I fail to see your point, but keep on with this idea of singling them out.

Also, I don't want to make it seem like I am white knighting for CDPR here. I will judge the game once I play it.. getting all high or low off of pre-release screenies is pretty senseless. If I am underwhelmed once I play the game, I will say so.

But some of what has been posted on here around this game already is seriously ridiculous.

15. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I'm not trying hard, it just.. looks.. bad. :D End of story, you have your opinion I have mine. Simple as that.

And no scooby, these particular pics I haven't seen before, so I'm entitled to comment on them, and you don't have to get overly irritated on my every comment, butthurt much?

And I'm entitled to have an opinion, so congratulations. :D

What f*cking jpegs, maybe release them in ultra quality then. :D Why do they keep releasing such pics with bad quality graphics.

16. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    You yourself said you're annoyed by all these screenshots, so instead of not looking, you not only look but also feel compelled to comment.

Obviously you're free to comment, when did I say you weren't?

Anyway, obviously you're deflecting, which is fine. Enjoy being annoyed by the screenshots and spamming about it in every thread I guess?

17. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    i hear rumors that they downgraded PC version a lot.

18. red6joker

red6joker Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980TI Gaming
    Oh god I hope not, they whining will never end.

19. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Pretty sure at this rate the youtube gameplay clips is what we'll be getting, it might not be the graphical powerhouse people were hoping for but it still looks good enough.
    I just can't wait to get my hands on it so I can play through it already.

20. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The grass in those screens looks as bad as stock stalker. It seems CDP have made consoles a priority and it was obvious they were going that route after tW2.

Im sure gameplay will be great... but i tire of these upscaled last gen graphics.