Skyforge (2015) - F2P Scifi/ Fantasy MMO Action/RPG

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by fr33jack, Mar 25, 2015.

1. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    Current state: Release/ Open Beta

SKYFORGE by Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team.

[​IMG]

Play Like a God - In Skyforge, you will walk the path from an immortal warrior to a mighty God, gaining followers as you fight to protect your world.

Your loyal followers will help you increase your power as you rise to become an Elder God. The best of the best will join the Order of Keepers and shape the fate of the world...

[​IMG]

Forge Yourself in Battle - Inspired by the best action-combat console games, we’ve improved the traditional targeting system and turned the old point & click style combat into spectacular and animated action, that will always be entertaining and satisfying.

You'll dodge enemy attacks, perform powerful combos, and vanquish your enemies with devastating finishing attacks.

[​IMG]

One Click to Change Class - With a variety of character classes and the freedom of switching between them players will enjoy discovering each class’ skills & powers!

All classes can be developed simultaneously allowing players to swap classes on the go, depending on your mood or current game situation!

[​IMG]

World under Threat - A vortex of events and emotions will grasp you from the very first moments of the game. One quick glance at the Divine Observatory will give you a clear picture of the cries for help of planet Aelion's mortals.

Only a true God can defend Aelion against invaders, raging immortals and countless other dangers. Select the activity; PvP, PvE, group or solo, open world play, short instance or large raid to your liking and immediately set off to protect your people!

[​IMG]

Game without Limits - Everyone can easily login to the united Skyforge servers where you can team up with your friends, or even your whole guild, to defend Aelion.

Using Skyforge's integrated social network players can interact, share updates, and keep in touch with one another even when they aren’t in the game!

Your thoughts about this game? Expectations?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  2. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  3. Dead Squallit

Dead Squallit Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 980 1480/4000
    Skyforge 10 screenshots (png) other in album
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. lantian

lantian Guest

got the beta key from mmobomb, the game is pretty cool, love the combat system and it looks pretty god, especially for mmo

5. Ziggieke

Ziggieke Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 100 ME
    OBT headstart on 9th July, OBT (and access for everyone) on 16th July
    url

The wait is nearly over: Skyforge’s Open Beta begins on July 16th! And, starting on July 9th, Founder’s Pack owners will be able to take their first permanent steps towards Godhood, during the 7-day Skyforge Early Access period! Starting in Early Access, all progress will be permanent. On July 16th, after the conclusion of the Early Access event, Skyforge will then officially transition into Open Beta and the journey from immortal to godhood will begin for all players!

Also, stress test for everyone (for 24 hours) on 7th July.
    url

Immortals, Open Beta is just days away and the Allods Team and My.com offices are full of activity as we tie up the remaining lose ends to ensure Skyforge is prepped and ready for Early Access on July 9th as well as OBT on July 16th! To confirm our NA and EU servers are ready for the thousands of Immortals joining us when OBT goes live, we’re encouraging all players to log into Skyforge on July 7th at 15h00 CEST for a 24 hour Pre-Open Beta Stress Test!

6. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I've played a bit few weeks ago, and it's not for me.

7. lantian

lantian Guest

I really liked this game, now that they finally added group finder in cbt4 one can finally play in groups and it's really good, basicly7 a hack and slash action game built into mmo

8. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    Skyforge Stress Test on July 7th!

Immortals, Open Beta is just days away and the Allods Team and My.com offices are full of activity as we tie up the remaining lose ends to ensure Skyforge is prepped and ready for Early Access on July 9th as well as OBT on July 16th! To confirm our NA and EU servers are ready for the thousands of Immortals joining us when OBT goes live, we’re encouraging all players to log into Skyforge on July 7th at 6AM PDT for a 24 hour Pre-Open Beta Stress Test!

[​IMG]

Pushing our server’s capabilities to the max is a crucial step to help guarantee Skyforge has a successful OBT launch, so we encourage everyone to spread the word and invite all of their friends to come participate! For those who do not have the Skyforge client, you can begin downloading it now. In case you missed our Open Beta Announcement, make sure you catch up on the exciting news and find out how you can earn a commemorative Open Beta Mechanic Costume!

One of the many perks of the Founder’s Packs is the option to reserve your character’s Closed Beta name before Open Beta begins. Character names that existed during CBT3 will be registered first, followed by any names created during CBT4. Founder’s Pack owners that played during CBT3 will, by default, have that name reserved. If you aren’t sure what name you’ve reserved, you can check your currently reserved name on the respective server’s Portal [NA/EU]. Those wishing to change their reserved name have a final chance to do so during the Stress Test by changing your name during character creation!

Skyforge Open Beta Begins July 16th!

9. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    Skyforge pre-OBT Stress Test Now Live! During this Stress Test, Skyforge will be playable by everyone for 24 hours starting today at 6:00am PDT / 3:00pm CET until tomorrow, July 8th at 6:00am PDT / 3:00pm CET.

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Skyforge is in open beta currently, downloading, looks promising.

11. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    How long is open Beta for? Might try it out, need to satisfy my MMO hunger

12. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Not actually sure, but I think it'll be open beta until release. I was told on Twitch there will be no wipes too.

EDIT: Watching videos on youtube now... The game reminds me a lot of Destiny. Hmmm.

13. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme

Seems like your normal, average MMO.

14. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    What is that class Joe is playing with? Its so alike to Jinx in LoL.

15. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i started to play it. not bad...not bad....

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Ok, after playing it just now for about half an hour, it's a lot more like Destiny, only with action MMO combat (similar to TERA) rather than fps combat.

You have a hub where you chill and do all the usual stuff. Then you pick your missions from the planet map. Pretty much what Destiny does. It looks very grindy too, just like Destiny. I loved Destiny, so this might suit me.

You can change classes on the go, the character customization is great. I will play more when I'm done at work.

17. Ziggieke

Ziggieke Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 100 ME
    The changing classes on the go might be a bit oversimplified, you kind of have to unlock them and their useful abilities before actually changing into it to play it decently. Being stuck in your newly changed to class with just 3 basic abilities doesn't allow for much advancement.

Other than that, you can run the same place as much as you like, PvP is available in several modes (3v3, 10v10, 6 FFA, and then Cature the Flag, defend the base/move the transport) as is 5-man group stuff.

10-man 'raid' instances are going to be introduced soon, and other than that you have a limitation on stuff, getting sparks to advance to a new class, as well as sparks in the class you are playing are limited on a per-week basis (though the amount per week seems to be varied).

There's also a on-combat game part which you will be able to do via a browser/app at some point (the infamous Soon™).

18. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    It's OB till full release...and since July 16th it will be no more wipes.

19. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I got my gyromancer (if i spelled it right) to 1100 prestige, i just found out it's a grindfest to unlock the other classes wich is a shame.

I really don't feel like doing that, i might just wait till they let players be able to buy them with real money.

I don't mind starting with only a few skills, then i find it worthy to grind, cause you then play with the class you really like.

Sadly i like most of them lol.

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I'm pretty much loving this game atm. Very Destiny like for now... Oh, and the graphics are mind blowing, btw.

[​IMG]