Asus r7 260x 2g problem(skype)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Zensonia, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Zensonia

Zensonia Guest

GPU:
    asus r7 260x 2g
    Hello everyone.After a big search on forums without a result i decided to create a post. First of all my pc: Intel core i3 , prossesor 2,5ghz , 4g ram,power 750w, graphic card asus r7 260x 2g and motherboard P8H61-M. I'm not a computer expert or something and excuse me for my english. After i bought this card everything started. It was very unstable,worst option i ever did but after a few days i was reading at forums and people were saying that that card was overcloaked way to much from the factory and that's why it was unstable.I downcloaked it or however it's called and everything is good now stable and all that but i still have a problem after i plugged in that card. Every single time i opened skype and i tryied to call someone my screen is going black, skype not responding and an error was coming up (driver amd stopped responding and restarted and has recovered succefuly ) or something like that. Basically every time i call someone my graphics card shut down, can't play any games cause the performance is awful and i have to restart my computer to be decent again.Everything is up to date, i even tryied to download skype again but still. I have tryied similiar programs like skype but no problem with them everything runs good.Any suggestions/solutions are greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot for your time!

2. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070Ti
    Download the latest drivers from AMD and install them.

See if that fixed your issues

3. Zensonia

Zensonia Guest

GPU:
    asus r7 260x 2g
    Already did but still.