Windows 10 - Feedback for better gaming!

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by yobooh, Jan 30, 2015.

1. yobooh

yobooh Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970 G1
    We want Microsoft to increase application and games performance in the next version of Windows. We love new features, but if you want a better and smoother gaming, LET MICROSOFT KNOW THIS!
    If you are using Windows10 please support me in this post i've made in the "MICROSOFT FEEDBACK APP" for windows 10, if we reach a lot of idem maybe they will listen us! :)

WINDOWS FEEDBACK APP -> APP -> GAMES
    Open the post and click SEND

ANY GOOD FEEDBACK WILL BE SUPPORTED, just post here!

This is the post
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  2. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    Are you part of some small church that nobody knows about, searching for new sheep because they need money to survive?

3. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Why not just give the feedback to MS the regular way?

4. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    And tell them to give us free pizza.

5. Bukkake

Bukkake Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 8GB
    m$ doesnt listen to poor people.

6. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    they just cant pull performance out of the air...........

the hardware has to support the software for the performance.

7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The only way you'll find performance increases in Win10 are games using DX 12/D3D 11.3. Sorry.

Maybe games will crash faster though.

8. Visuallyvisible

Visuallyvisible Active Member

GPU:
    Please understand. You have no level of wit or charm. Your posts are always trying to be snarky/edgy elite. Making you a sheep forever stuck following the shepherd that is your feeble mind & imbalanced ego.
    Pizza

9. yobooh

yobooh Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970 G1
    I don't think M$ it's so blind to user feedback, they have to understand that better gaming performance means More users Happy for the upgrade!
    M$ can do a lot of things to make the system faster out of the box: Reduce latencies, handle in a better way Heavy processes, Reduce services unedeed by 90% of the users and activate it only on user choice (like HYPERV services)

I'm not a stupid, and my post was serious, M$ it's really listening to the feedback in windows10 app, so why do not to ask this?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  10. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    As proven time and time again, they listen more to their test groups which consist of PC retards, casual smart phone gamers, small business guru's and developers and more importantly to them, their certified partners. Professional gamers completely ignore this stuff nor are ever asked anything by MS and the rest of us regular but yet serious hobby gamers are too negative of anything game related to be taken seriously. Even the publishers of games try to ignore us plus as far as gaming goes, MS is more concerned about Xbox players.

The only time they tried anything for gamers was Games for Windows and Xbox. One is dead or to say consumed by Xbox, the other is a completely separate from the OS division.
    Their feedback system for the public is more about finding and fixing bugs, behavriol issues and to see what users click on the most...etc.

11. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    GUISE AR U STUOPID? JUST MAKE WIN 10 THE BESTT OS FOR GAMING AND EVEYONE WILL BUY IT!

('make it better' is not feedback)

12. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    According to yobooh they can.

13. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Okay, Dr. House...I can't stand that show for the same reasons. Boors wear out their welcome very quickly.

14. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    If you want a gaming OS, try SteamOS. You'll find performance isn't much to write home about in some cases worse. Alternatively you can strip quite a few gigs of code from Windows using software like NTlite or Winreducer which makes everything snappier and faster to start but does little for frame rates. All that stuff has more to do with the API, drivers and how the developers went about maximizing performance. This is why some games look and perform great while others don't.

What you are likely wanting is DX12 games using well optimized engines and solid video drivers or more powerful hardware.

15. yobooh

yobooh Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970 G1
    Sure DX12 will be a great improvement (i hope so)!
    But in general if they spent some time to improve performance in heavy application, just with 5% more performance over Win8, they'll attract a lot of people. They could add a Windows 10 Gaming mode for example, that reduce poll of the services and disable unusued one.
    in DX9 a lot of old games still goes better on WinXP then win7 or win8 on the same hardware.. Who say M$ has to pull out performance from the air...It's really stupid!

16. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    I agree to some extent, but the answer is not to strip things out with streamliners. Really they only affect your installer and install footprint, they won't affect performance in a way that you couldn't already fix. This kind of worked back with the Windows 95 streamlining apps because you had less control over what you could disable in the OS but now you just need to use something like Autoruns and control your running services to get that control (and you still get the functionality of re-enabling those components if you wish).

Yes DX12 does sound like the best thing since DX9, I have high hopes.

17. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    i don't earn money from it,so i won't do it

18. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    There are some things you can't disable in autoruns however you misunderstand why I created a custom iso which was to only run Steam in big screen mode...that's it. I also swapped the shell with Steam from explorer because I just play PC games on the big screen. So obviously I created a custom iso to support only games and little else. I use a Mac when I want to do real work.:nerd: It's 4.19 gigs which helps a lot on SSD's leaving more room for games.
    Also by streamlining it you prevent OS related problems and corruptions from sometimes cropping up since most of it no longer exists.

Try it out in VM if you wish. As you can see the os itself is still faster overall than what you disable in autoruns from default and boots noticeably faster than 8.1 in my tests.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zynn02lln7hga77/Win7_x64_Ultra lite.iso?dl=0

19. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    I wouldn't doubt that Microsoft focus groups consists of retards standing in line for Apple products, because they are always standing in a line for a new apple product.

20. MaxBlade

MaxBlade Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti/970/390/+ more
    This is what I want.