Razer adds DeathAdder Chroma Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Razer announced the launch of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma gaming mouse. The Razer DeathAdder Chroma features the renowned ergonomic design of its precursor. It is equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical se...

Razer adds DeathAdder Chroma Gaming Mouse

2. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Anyone know if they'll make one for lefties!?

3. maize1951

maize1951 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 8GB
    Oh yea, I didn't notice that as most mice are ambidextrous, that being said I am an right handed person.

4. FerCam™

FerCam™ Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980
    One of these with ceramic feet would be simply perfect.

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
  6. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    The latest lefties edition is with 3500DPI sensor, but it's an extremely good mouse nonetheless. If people could win tournaments with such mouse, you should be able to use it for some gaming too :)

The new DA Chroma looks extremely good, but it doesn't seem like an upgrade for people who already have DA, as the precision has already been brilliant.

7. Strange how these companies think the most demanding gamers spend more time looking at their M/KB rather than at the screen.

Sticking with my no-nonsense Logitech setup.

8. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I doubt that they think this way. If you look at tournament setups, they're often using blue/brown Cherry MX ten-key-less keyboards with Razer DeathAdder (often older model), and the most important - they use stuff provided by their sponsors. So if a sponsor makes some devices, the players pretty much have to use them. There are some exceptions of course.

Anyway I think that the most players don't really need tournament equipment, but the manufacturers may suggest so, to get more $$$. And colors? They're just a gimmick. I bet that the tournament players turn light off unless a sponsor asks to keep them on. The players will do the same after some time. I can imagine myself benefiting from a keyboard with programmable lights by using them for notifications about emails etc. But gaming?

9. zmoney12

zmoney12 Guest

GPU:
    nvidia
  10. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Had a DeathAdder for a while now, cracking mouse.