Debunking Lunar Landing Conspiracies with Maxwell and VXGI

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    ehhh there was already proof it was shot in hangar 18 cool video thoe

3. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    + they placed box mirrors that you can actually test with a laser and put fake expedition remainings that you can verify with a good telescope. Yeah, that's some quality conspiracy lol :D

4. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

If the moon landing was fake then the Cold War was fake, the USSR wouldn't have 'allowed' the US to win. Back then the comparative budget to nowadays was considerably higher, and the calculated success rate of going to the moon and back was 50 percent. When they return to the moon, the calculated success rate would have to be basically 100 percent. It wouldn't actually be 100 percent, more like 99.95 percent. Another consideration for the stress of doing it right is not only that they have to consider the astronauts life, but any failure even to get there and back (especially doing it safely) would be considered a major failure, since people would expect perfection.

The US weren't the ones to actually receive the moon landing transmissions, it was Australia :). This was due to two reasons. The obvious one, the moon is only visible from the US part of the day! and the second reason is that having another country receive it adds credence to the fact they got there in the first place. Also, during the moon landing the moon would have been visible from the USSR, allowing the soviets to witness the source of the transmission through their own receiving equipment.

So, how come we got to the moon but not Mars? Well, Mars is very much considerably further away, taking half a year to get there, not a couple of days. That requires considerably more life support, not to mention fuel etc just to get there. The craft would have to be much larger since it would suck being cramped up for half a year each way! Then there's muscle atrophy and loss of bone density due to the extended lack of gravity. Mars is much larger than the moon and has much more gravity. You would need a much better landing system requiring even more fuel, and the takeoff from Mars is much more difficult because you don't have a launch platform! The amount of fuel required to take with them would be immense. It wouldn't require anywhere near what it takes on Earth to reach escape velocity, but it would require vastly more than off the moon.

It's not a bad thing to question things, but I think the questioning if often misdirected.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014

5. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Last time man landed on the moon was 1972, guess the foods **** there.

6. lantian

lantian Guest

only someone without brain and no knowledge of the situation in the world at that time would not believe the moon landing, simple matter of fact if it was fake ussr would have immediately yelled to rest of the world and made fun of americans lol, they did what ever they could to discredit each other at the time and yet they didn't say a workd of it beeing fake

7. ignigena

ignigena Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti 6GB
    When I hear people on the internet saying that the moon landing was fake I inmediatly have two thoughs.

1.- Lies that huge have a tendency to go public that is proportional to the number of people involved, take watergate for example, then think about the thousands of people that took part on that project. Chances that all of them would have keep quiet for so long are lower than the chance of dying by being crash by a giant octopus that fell from the sky.

2.- Most people that believe the moon landing was fake, also believe in aliens in the so called area 51. How come those people believe we have alien technology that allows to travel to distant stars but going to the moon was imposible? That is like saying that we know how to walk from Buenos Aires to New York but it was imposible to give the first step out of our house.

8. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    What i find funny is that both sides argue like they have insider and first hand information on the subject.

9. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Before we dive into religious topics, please do stop now :D

Nonetheless, it's a pretty nice video.

10. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6600
    Here's the religious topic from me:

I believe in angels, something good in everything I see

OT: even though we still can see that the original photo has more details on the moon surface compared to the rendered one, the similarity between them is mind blowing.

11. maize1951

maize1951 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 8GB
    Didn't they go to the Moon to find the Transformers ship?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  12. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    1st of all. Moon landing, people saw in TVs, was fake. Because it was pre-shot and another set of astronauts went to the moon.
    Therefore act of landing itself on Moon is real, credit for that just not given to right people.

It is not even known if real landers survived their trip back to Earth due to exposure to high energy cosmic radiation against which you are still very well protected on lower orbit around Earth.

And for some I give few nice to know answers to questions:
    Why sky appears blue in Sun illumination and Sun appears yellow?
    What is real Sun's color?
    What color Moon has on Sky and why?
    What is Moon surface color?
    What is Moon surface color in "videos taken on surface of Moon"?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  13. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080

Seriously?

14. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    Conspiracy nuts vs MURCA **** YA inc.

15. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    umm ok :stewpid:

16. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Those questions are only for some people. Do not worry if you did not and do not know answer even for 1st one. And if so you have no need to ask 2nd, and 3rd...

17. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
  18. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I have not said there was no landing, therefore there is something you can take photos of.

But since I consider myself mad anyway, you can enlighten me on which part of what I wrote you actually answer.

19. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    Sorry, not wasting my time arguing against stupidity.

20. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Tin foil hat thread. Move along.