RTSS OSD output on G15 LCD

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Spekkie, Aug 21, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Spekkie

Spekkie Guest

GPU:
    3x 5870 1GB
    Hi all,

Is there a way to move the output from the RTSS OSD to the LCD of a logitech G15/G19 keyboard?

2. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    I'm not sure if you mean you only want it on the G15/19 or just have it display on it?Under the monitoring tab you have to check the show on Logitech keyboard.I don't think you can have it just on there though.

3. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
  4. Spekkie

Spekkie Guest

GPU:
    3x 5870 1GB
    Yes, but that is only stuff afterburner can monitor, which is not the same as what the RTSS OSD can show using shared memory.

5. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    For example?I thought it was AB doing the monitoring and RTSS was just the osd server??

6. Spekkie

Spekkie Guest

GPU:
    3x 5870 1GB
    True, but for Afterburner doesn't monitor the VRM temperatures for example, cpu clockspeeds or network traffic if you will. Indeed RTSS is just the OSD server, to which you can send more data from 3rd party monitoring applications like hwinfo. Now I would like to output all the data shown by RTSS to my G15 LCD.

7. octiceps

octiceps Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GT 650M SLI
    You can configure the G15 output in HWiNFO64.

8. Spekkie

Spekkie Guest

GPU:
    3x 5870 1GB
    Also true, but the font used makes it quite unreadable and you can't show as much compared to Unwinders raster fonts used in RTSS/AB.