Distorted graphics and flickering videos in games with catalyst 14.7 rc series

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by realismo, Aug 19, 2014.

1. realismo

realismo Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 390x Gaming 8G
    Hi Guys

I have noticed some strange graphics problem in some games like Divinity: Original Sins and League of Legends also

Somehow the videos and loading screens are starting to blink and after the loading process is complete the last shown picture frame will be continuously displayed in the game too.

This is really annoying, I can't share screenshots because of course the problem is couldn't be catched by fraps or printscreen, on the screenshots everything is fine.

Did anybody notice same thing with the latest drivers?

I red about some dx9 games have serious texture problems but it seems something different.

I have 8750m and Intel HD 4000 series combination switchable graphics, the dGPU is selected to used by the games and I made many clean driver installs too but It did not help at all.

Any suggestion guys?

At this point wouldn't like to downgrade because some of the features of the latest driver updates is must have to me, the latest 14.6 RC2 is working well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. testooo

testooo Guest

GPU:
    HD5650 / OC
    Yes I got the flickering screen in game like bf4 ... I didn't have that on rc2 only happens on rc3

So I reverted back to 13.2 driver, and Ill wait for the final release by amd hope the will fix it

I advise you to stick to rc2 and wait for the final .....

Cheers

3. ToBbErT

ToBbErT Member Guru

GPU:
    2x sapphire 7870
  4. testooo

testooo Guest

GPU:
    HD5650 / OC