GTX 770 - Fan Speed Prolimatech Ultra Sleek Vortex 14 -
| posts: 1
i have a little nasty problem with my new PC setup and i hope you can give me some support.
First the Hardware and Software lineup:
Windows x64 8.1 Pro
MSI Z97 Gaming 5
Zotac GTX 770 4096MB
-> Prolimatech MK-26
--> 2x Prolimatech Ultra Sleek Vortex 14
The Fans are connectet with the Y-Cable of the Cooler.
The problem is that after booting my PC the Fans are at 990RPM (they are max 1000 RPM fans)
I made some Test and here are the Results:
- In Bios the Fans are very quiet and have low RPM
- Without NVIDIA Driver and a Resolution of 640x480 the fans are quiet
- After installing Drivers fans go to 990 RPM
- GPU-Z says fan speed is 30% and 990RPM, if i force 100% they have 1020RPM
- i tried to flash the BIOS to Fanspeed min: 15% but it doesnt work for me.
I would welcome a solution to adjust the RPM speed in the BIOS to the settings of the fans (300-1000RPM).
Maybe somebody can help me with that. Thank you!