rfactor f1 1994 LE v1.0

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Apr 21, 2014.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i have downloaded this game along with the 1994 mod v1.0, but the cars handling is wayward, too much oversteer and need over correction, when i brake the car just goes in straight line. how to setup the xbox 360 controller to work well, coz when i turn left or right the driver hands turn very quickly, plus how to setup the cars to make them drive normally??

2. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    absolutely no one playing rfactor on this forum????!!!!

3. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Haven't played rFactor in years, but I can tell you that you will have trouble with the controller. It is hard enough with a wheel let alone the pad. You can add traction control and ABS and also reduce the steering sensitivity. Other than that you should be very gentle with the input especially when driving F1 cars from the 90s.
    Game Stock Car Extreme is based on the same tech, but I think is much more refined and there are classic F1 cars too. Do try may be you will have better results.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    you mean my best bet is to get a wheel with pedals to play this game??

5. MM10X

MM10X Guest

GPU:
    3080 FE
    Even with a G25 I could never get rfactor to feel well enough to play.
    All the cars feel spongy and uncontrollable.

Bought it, played with the settings for a few hours, played with input/steering feel mods, uninstalled it and bought assetto corsa.

with a controller better off going with a more arcade style game, forza-like.

GRID was good.

6. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Well yes. But get a wheel not to play only this one. There are many other great sims to enjoy with it.

7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    can u recommend other sims? that u prefer.thx

8. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i played grid, and forza horizon, i wanted to try rfactor, so i downloaded it with the f1 1994 LE mod, any other sim that can be played with an xbox 360 controller?
    in fact i've been playing rfactor with D pad not the left stick, my only problem is the gaz sensitivity and the break sensitivity, it breaks way too hard making the car stop in a wierd and very fast way.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  9. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Assetto Corsa is your best bet with a controller I think. It is also the best sim in tems of feel with a wheel. You can try RaceRoom Racing Experience - it is free to play, but still not final. Some older but good sims based on rFactor tech are - GTR2, Race 07 with all the expansions, GT legends (or the Power & Glory MOD for GTR2) and may be the best one on this tech as I sad before - Game Stock Car.

10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    if u can give me a link for game stock car f1 classic mod like 1992 or 1994. thanks.

11. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    No need for MODs. It is official content, thoght the classic F1 cars are more like from the 70s and late 80s. Check the game info here game-stockcar.com.br. Get some skin pack from here - nogripracing.com and you are good to go.