Battlefield 4 (part 4)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
  2. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    getting into matches a lot easier now, but still crashing outta games just as frequent.

3. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Save up for a G-Sync monitor. It'll be the best investment you'll make this year.

4. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Well, for a game that has attracted quite a lot of hate, it does good when it comes to number of threads. :p

5. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
    BF4 Campaign QA team.
    [​IMG]

Just like a dude on reddit said: "Could DICE please add all our names to the credits? We are the real QA testers."

Maybe because we don`t have any other FPS right now!?
    I don`t even know if is ok to say that BF4 is a FPS...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I'm surprised they even bothered to do any QA at all.

7. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Looks funny though :D A single guy doing the testing, three guys to analyze his testing and one guy to make sure they're working.
    If that's all there were they did a very good job. It does show EA's understanding of "customer appreciation" though...

8. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Right but that's just for the campaign which as far as I'm aware has zero problems at least on pc (i've played though it twice just to get every collectable) so that one guy did a pretty good job to be fair.

9. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Yeah that's another option too but I wonder how pricey they'll be. Also, have they listed any manufacturers yet? After doing so much reading there's only a few brands I'd be willing to try.

Also, by earlier question still remains unanswered...

(from part 3)
    I'm really curious as to how choppy it would look on a 120 if my frames were at, say... 80 or 100. I wish there was somewhere I could just try some out to see. I really am leaning towards a 60hz low response time though. It was so smooth back in the day.

10. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Sorry for the double post but I looked into gsync a little bit and right now the only way to do it is to buy a modded 24 inch asus for 500$ or get a DIY kit for $300. Not worth it atm especially since the main reason I want to upgrade is to go to 27 inches.

Anyway, not really feeling BF4 anymore after putting in about 200 hours. The new maps aren't that great imho and the old ones are well, old. I'm also getting tired of DMR jockeys who think they're good, people wasting choppers to get on top of buildings, constant bitching about netcode, ****ty or non existent admins, baseraping/camping/mining... etc etc etc. I really miss being in a clan and I've been trying different servers but I swear they're all run by kids these days. Anyway, I still love the game itself, just not the players who play it. I'm thinking about taking a nice long Titanfall break and coming back with a fresh perspective.

11. Straykatt

Straykatt Guest

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Thanks for the heads up solfour!

Ghostly, how do I join the platoon?

12. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Maybe now, yes, but when I played through it it still had several bugs. Not half as bad as MoH Warfighter but I did have to restart a mission here and there to trigger something.
    For example the mission where you were supposed to get back to a ship at the end. Well, the ship simply wasn't there ;) Restarted it and everything was fine.

13. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
  14. remicius

remicius Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti
    Flawless Widescreen FOV fix for the single player not working anymore,keep saying that searching for b4 process.i starting the program as admin,so i dont know what happend.is someone have a fix for this problem?thanks

15. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Add me on Origin (G05tY) and you should be able to join. Could do with a Guru3d logo too, if anyone is good at making them.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014

16. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Does this game still suffer from the Netcode problems or has it been fixed now?
    Has there been any improvements too it or is it the same as it was 3 months ago?

17. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    there's still some bugs like those that'll kick you early but the actual gameplay is loads of fun and feels just about right. gunplay is much improved since you last played. I've started using the red flares, they're very pretty :p

18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I've not seen any bugs so far since the Second Assault Expansion. The BF3 maps are very well remade and are a joy to play. This is the first time I can remember where I am having real fun. But that's mainly due to the BF3 maps. I don't touch any of maps at the moment.

19. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Caspian border sniping is fun; Being sniped from the MAA on the hill at your spawn, is not.

20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Ahh, yes. I used to do that in BF3 too. :) If you have a couple of good aircraft pilots on the other team, they can make short work of a MAA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.