Cooler Master Silencio 652

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Representing the best solution for sound absorption with system builds of all levels, the Silencio Series delivers ultimate performance with minimal noise. Sound silencing foam padding seeks to severe...

Cooler Master Silencio 652

2. Raider0001

Raider0001 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX Nitro+
    I'm owning 550 model which is very nice, hard steel, nice features, good noise absorption and the looks - its gorgeous

3. miiksu

miiksu Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 Nano
    I look forward to but I am a bit concerned can you mount 280 radiator to top?

4. MasterBash

MasterBash Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970 SSC+
    I like it. I wish it could mount a 200mm fan in the front, and a 140mm in the back. Also, the grommets thingy for cable management appears to be behind the motherboard. o_O

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013

5. anub1s18

anub1s18 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX2070S /WC

i'm wondering the same but to cram my current 480 radiator in there my dremel will have to come in to action, though i kinda hope there's foam at the top so ehr the only decent place to mount a radiator in that is externally or at the back which doesnt leave a lot of space.

i doubt the top has enough room to support a radiator + fans + clearance to let the air escape and to tear out the foam to make that happen makes the thing pointless cause it will let a ton of sound through T.T

it's hard to get this thing to shut up.