exteneder issues xbox360

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TyrantofJustice, Jul 22, 2013.

1. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    ok so i have had my fiancees laptop hooked to my xbox 360 extender for months now and her laptop is in our bedroom on a wirless connection... the xbox is in the living room using a wired connection.

I just built a new rig and it will not connect to the 360.. it ios not detected or anything... i had it for half a day then it stopped again and will not find my pc .. the service media center extender keeps disabling when extender tries to connect even though i set it to automatic and restart the service...

the 360 is listed in the network tree/path sometim,es with a yellow mark and sometimes not.

but the extender icon is never there..

i am using a wirless connection on the desktop with a tplink wdr4800 dual band connection... i have tried connection on both frequencies to no avail.

i opened ports in router and firewall.. i enabled from media player.. i set all home network o[ptions correctly.. i made sure all needed services are running.. i replaced user ndat folder.

i remade one through a bat file with reg fix.

i am at a loss ... both pc and laptop are using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

this ios my router
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16833122378

2. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    i can not get any help around here? i posted in networking to and nothing.