Thanks to all

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by TIRO, Sep 23, 2002.

1. TIRO

TIRO Guest

Hi Everyone,

I have been using the Guru3d forum for sometime now and have seen it as an invaluable source to all my PC related problems. I wanted to start off my first post by saying thankyou to all who have posted on here.

since registering sometime ago I have gained some valuable tips and have increased my PC performance threefold.

With hope when I have gained plenty grey haired experience (not too far from that already) I will be able to offer help myself.

Thanks again

Tim

:D

2. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    Hey thats cool man, just made quite a few peoples days !!
    Its all about people helpin each other, it doesnt happen that much nowaday unless peeps get paid !!

Learn -> Understand -> Help
    +
    Have fun

(CHEESEY) :knock:

Hey, i worked in basingstoke all last year, on the West Ham industrial estate nr the ice rink. How is it down there ?

3. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    That is what we are all here for. This site is people helping each other out. By the way you made my day :}

4. TIRO

TIRO Guest

hi thanks for the responses...

It costs absolutely nothing to be nice, pity others don't follow suit. Anyway to answer your question

I have been in Basingstoke approx 2 years now and living in the Chineham area, lucky for me i am only 5 mins from work.

Take care everyone and look forward to more chats soon

Tim