| posts: 11,192 | Location: Taganrog, Russia
Nice guide. A few minor notes:
- Start both MSI Afterburner and MSI Afterburner On-Screen Display Server
It is not necessary to start the server manually. MSI Afterburner automatically starts it as soon as you assign the hotkey for video capture.
- For game/system audio with your own live commentary:
- Set audio source #1 as "WASAPI playback device": Auto select
- Set audio source #2 as "WASAPI capture device": Auto select
It is equal to setting both sources to "auto select" without manually specifying WASAPI playback and capture device types.
- Open MSI On-Screen Display Server (the airplane with the pink numbers)
- Start with Windows: On
It is not necessary to start the server with Windows. MSI afterburner will start it when necessary.
Alexey Nicolaychuk aka Unwinder, RivaTuner creator