Gigabyte Z77MX D3H TH review

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We test the Gigabyte Z77MX D3H TH motherboard in this review. The Gigabyte Z77MX D3H TH is intended for Intel's 22nm Ivy Bridge processors released moments ago based on Socket LGA1155 however the mot...

Gigabyte Z77MX D3H TH review

2. kzinti1

kzinti1 Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    This, "The Gigabyte Z77MX D3H TH is intended for Intel's 22nm Ivy Bridge processors released moments ago...", really caught my attention and made me read the entire article. Even though I'm not the least bit interested in any small-form motherboard at all.
    I thought I'd missed some new cpu release, which really had me worried as I've just bought and received my 2nd i7-3770K and the above statement made me afraid it had just been outdated.
    I believe that should've read "months ago". Not "moments ago". Or did you mean the motherboard had just been released?

3. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Just completed an Ivybridge build for a friend with this board. Cracking little board imo.

4. MrBozack

MrBozack Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 7850OC Windforce
    I'm really liking Gigabyte at the moment. A couple of the rigs I use often are both based on Gigabyte boards. I have to say; their attention to detail is very good. Everything I've seen recently from them has been built really well and priced quite well.

I especially like the little dust-caps they are putting on all their connectors. That and the fact their hardware seems robust and very reliable.

...anyway great review of a very interesting product. I reckon this board would make a fantastic HTPC with huge potential for "under-TV-gaming rig".

One minor gripe though - I <3 the "baby blue color design". My graphics card matches it too! Aesthetics are only a factor if you have a case window anyway....

5. Leviathan-

Leviathan- Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780GTX SC ACX
    Great review and what a piece of equipment from Gigabyte.

Something going on with the forums ? They are assuming on my screen the date of october ? 0_o

6. BustaFiles

BustaFiles Member

GPU:
    HIS HD7970
    Ähm...i dont need to see how the different CPU are working.
    I want to see how the Gigabyte is performing against OTHER Mainboards.
    So i'm sorry to say this review is useless.

7. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Thanks buddy, that is similar to your comments then! Now perhaps physically open your eyes and look at the included Z77 MPower - Z77 Gigabyte DH3 - Z77 Sabertooth TUF and GBT Z77MX-DH3-TH results.

8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Really hate the colour of this mb. it needs to be all black (or chrome hehe) for me these days

9. BustaFiles

BustaFiles Member

GPU:
    HIS HD7970
    Sorry dude, but what i see is a hugh mix of 10000 cpu and MoBo Combos.
    Who will see between?
    For the next time one offer, take ONE CPU, take 6-8 MoBo's and compare them.
    And please, dont overclock the CPU for this kind of tests. Much people DON'T overclock their hardware, and what is the use for them if they see a overclocked system, i dont know, you?

10. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    enjoy your remaining time here.