Well after installing MSI afterburner the FPS in my games capped to 60 FPS, After i little search I came to know that there is a feature in rivatuner which automatically caps fps.
Found this tutorial to change the FPS settings:
1) enable OSD
2) Create a keyboard shortcut to OSD
3) Restart afterburner
4) Running OSD will put an app called "riva tuner" in your system tray, its the afterburner icon but has a purple 60 on it
5) Open riva tuner, go in options (click on the wrench) , enable frame rate limiter at 60
6) combine fps limiter with in game vsync
7) No microstutter
8) CCC 12 will have this feature built in apparently
But in my Rivatuner there is no settings like that, after clicking the wrench there is just one setting in general which is "Start Minimized".
How can I change the FPS limiter settings? I am using the latest MSI afterburner software.
The feature you are looking for can be found on MSI's AB On-Screen Display Server program. It usually loads with AB. Within that program you can find the wrench looking icon that you were referring to. The option is named "frame rate limiter" and it should be on 0 for the cap to be off.