Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Videocards > Videocards - AMD - ATI Drivers Section
Videocards - AMD - ATI Drivers Section In this section you can discuss everything Catalyst related. AMD Catalyst drivers are for all AMD ATI based graphics cards. This is also the place to discuss modified Catalyst drivers.

problem Radeon 6670
Old
  (#1)
sbnz0r

Videocard: MSI 440GT 1GB DDR3
Processor: Athlon 64
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 450W
Exclamation problem Radeon 6670 - 03-02-2012, 06:41 | posts: 2

Hello. I have purchased a Sapphire 6670 DDR3 GPU . The problem is as follows :

Mass Effect 1

this game runs on very low fps , the movement is clearly lagging. The thing is, I know my computer is well abome the optimum specs for this game even for Mass Effect 2 , and OK even for Mass Effect 3 ! I removed the drivers that came from the CD and got the latest online. Still nothing improved. The weird thing is that if I lower the in-game settings, nothing happens, it runs exactly the same as on maximum settings with movement lag, and low fps ( not sure how many ) .

As a side note Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is the only other game I tested so far and it runs perfectly on maximum settings !

I play on 1280x1024 as it is the maximum resolution of my monitor and I don't even need more.

So please help me to get this game running smooth! It's one of my favorites and I can't go on to ME2 and ME3 without it.