Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > ATI Tray Tools
ATI Tray Tools This forum is intended for comments, ideas and general discussion of the ATI Tray Tools Utility which is hosted here at the Guru of 3D. This forum is visited by programmer himself.

ATT OSD/FlashOSD Plugin Creation
Old
  (#1)
eumoria

Videocard: Radeon X1800 Series R520
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
Mainboard: LanPartyUT CFX3200-DR/G
Memory: 2GB Dual Channel DDR400
Soundcard: Creative Labs Xtreme
PSU: 500watt Antec
Lightbulb ATT OSD/FlashOSD Plugin Creation - 12-21-2011, 20:14 | posts: 1 | Location: Huntington Station, NY

Hey to all, this is my first post. I've searched google and this forum for any information but anything about the OSD and FlashOSD seems to be a bit hard to find.

I was curious about information on making plugins for ATT (specifically the FlashOSD) and, although with experience, I cannot seem to find ANY information about coding plugins. The only info I could find was in Russian and the machine translators for them didn't really produce English that was intelligible.

So I'm asking is there anyone on this forum with any experience working with ATT's OSD/FlashOSD or plugins in general for this program?

The more I dig I realize the original programmer did not build this in English so most things I'm finding are also the same.

Thanks for any information!

Also amongst several concepts for FlashOSD one simple primary is to query foobar2000 for track title. Understanding the basic interactions of ATT should make this simple but then again I don't have any info.