Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General Chat > The Guru's Pub
The Guru's Pub Hang out with Guru3D's staff and other visitors, have a nice civilized chat, nothing hardware related though !

Closed Thread

Protecting Muslim Girls From Rape is Now a Crime in Europe
Old
  (#1)
Taint3dBulge
Maha Guru

Videocard: 780Ti Classy 1333/8000
Processor: FX8350 5Ghz H100iPushPull
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Extreme
Memory: Ripjaws X 1866 @ 2160
Soundcard: Sound Blaster Z
PSU: 1000 watt
Default Protecting Muslim Girls From Rape is Now a Crime in Europe - 05-04-2011, 16:54 | posts: 1,065 | Location: South Dakota

OK seriously, WTF is going on over there...

First i hear that in London that if a "muslim man" sees a woman (OF ANY RELIGION) in the street without a hijab(head scarff) they will kill her because of "there" beliefs..

Now this?????

Freedom of speech and women’s rights just took a major hit in Denmark earlier today when the public prosecutor found Lars Hedegaard, the President of the Danish (and International) Free Press Society, guilty of “hate speech” under section 266b of the Danish penal code.

Hedegaard’s crime was to note “the great number of family rapes in areas dominated by Muslim culture in Denmark.”

The prosecutor’s crime is far greater. Now, courtesy of this prosecution, it is officially “racist” to tell the truth about sexual violence against women in Denmark, at least when that violence is perpetrated by Muslim fathers, uncles, or cousins.

When feminists first brought rape and incest out of the closet, we were accused of being “strident man haters,” and “crazy” as well. We learned to say: Not all men rape but all rapists are men. To our horror, we eventually discovered that women sometimes rape or sexually abuse children. They rarely rape other adults or force unwanted sex on other women outside of a prison setting.

More Here

Last edited by Taint3dBulge; 05-04-2011 at 17:00.

Old
  (#2)
CronoGraal
Ancient Guru

Videocard: XFX Radeon HD6870 1GB
Processor: Intel Q9450 @ 3.4ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte X48-DQ6
Memory: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator
Soundcard: Soundblaster Audigy SE
PSU: Corsair 750W TX
Default 05-04-2011, 16:59 | posts: 3,770 | Location: Sweden

i dont understand the point, what exactly are we supposed to discuss? as far as islam and the nordic countries go yeah it's getting pretty bad. im not ethnically swedish and even i can see that.

racial facts getting passed off as racism is retarded, and i hate it when people get offended by facts

Old
  (#3)
Taint3dBulge
Maha Guru

Default 05-04-2011, 17:02 | posts: 1,065 | Location: South Dakota

Here is the other article... The question is how can there governments let this happen?

Report - 'London Taliban': 'Wear a headscarf or we will kill you'

Old
  (#4)
Andrés
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Sapphire HD 6950 2Gb
Processor: Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz
Mainboard: Asus P5E
Memory: 4x1Gb Kingston DDR2 667
Soundcard: X-Fi Titanium
PSU: CM Silent Pro M700
Default 05-04-2011, 17:03 | posts: 4,474 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Well, for starters I honestly think your thread title is a bit misleading. Hedegaard's phrase can be taken as too generic, so many muslims who don't rape girls could have felt offended by his sayings. I know, it's like threading on quicksand, but cultural differences have to be resolved by small steps at a time. I'm not taking sides on this matter, but prefer moderation on these issues. It won't be the first culture to slowly accept changes, and it won't be the last.

Old
  (#5)
Taint3dBulge
Maha Guru

Default 05-04-2011, 17:07 | posts: 1,065 | Location: South Dakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronoGraal View Post
i dont understand the point, what exactly are we supposed to discuss? as far as islam and the nordic countries go yeah it's getting pretty bad. im not ethnically swedish and even i can see that.

racial facts getting passed off as racism is retarded, and i hate it when people get offended by facts

Yes, I compleatly understand what your saying here... The only thing is they are getting away with this kind of stuff outside there own countries..

Old
  (#6)
stone-eye
Master Guru

Videocard: Nvidia 540m 1GB
Processor: Core i5 2410m
Mainboard: ASUS U46SV
Memory: 6GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Soundcard:
PSU: ASUS Power brick
Default 05-04-2011, 17:08 | posts: 567 | Location: UK

The above link is basically nonsense, some extremists threaten violence to women who don't wear scarves.

a) They are extremists! They are not a of an official body in any kind of power governments can do anything about directly they are subject to normal law enforcement.

b) It was reported by the Daily Mail. Where foreigners, muslims, monarchy etc are concerned never trust anything the daily mail says.

Don't act like its a massive deal. Its not.

Old
  (#7)
Mr.Bigtime
Ancient Guru

Videocard: ZOTAC GTX 680 @ 27" SA950
Processor: I7 4770K @ 3.5 GHZ
Mainboard: ASUS Z87 PRO
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHZ
Soundcard: ONBOARD & LOGITECH Z906
PSU: Coolermaster something
Default 05-04-2011, 17:10 | posts: 18,327 | Location: Turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taint3dBulge View Post
First i hear that in London that if a "muslim man" sees a woman (OF ANY RELIGION) in the street without a hijab(head scarff) they will kill her because of "there" beliefs..
Sorry but

Secondly u EDITED ur post as (OF ANY RELIGION) which makes it more BULLSHT..so u saying that Muslim man kills any woman who dont wear head scarff ? FFS for real? where? UK? EU?

Unbelievable if thats true. it looks like my standards r higher than u guys sorry to burst ur bubble.

Last edited by Mr.Bigtime; 05-04-2011 at 17:12.

Old
  (#8)
WhiteLightning
Ancient Guru

Videocard: EVGA 780GTX ACX
Processor: i7-2600k HT @ 4.5 +H70 PP
Mainboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 GAMING
Memory: Gskill 2133Mhz 8GB
Soundcard: Onboard
PSU: Corsair 1000 watt
Default 05-04-2011, 17:12 | posts: 23,176 | Location: Hoek van Holland, Netherlands

well **** happens around the world.

how can the KKK exist in the USA for instance ?

Old
  (#9)
Taint3dBulge
Maha Guru

Default 05-04-2011, 17:19 | posts: 1,065 | Location: South Dakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bigtime View Post
Sorry but

Secondly u EDITED ur post as (OF ANY RELIGION) which makes it more BULLSHT..so u saying that Muslim man kills any woman who dont wear head scarff ? FFS for real? where? UK? EU?

Unbelievable if thats true. it looks like my standards r higher than u guys sorry to burst ur bubble.

"An Asian woman who works in a pharmacy in east London was told to dress more modestly and wear a veil or the shop would be boycotted.

When she went to the media to talk about the abuse she suffered, a man later entered the pharmacy and told her: 'If you keep doing these things, we are going to kill you'.

The 31-year-old, who is not a practising Muslim, said she has since been told to take holiday by the pharmacy owners and now fears she may lose her job.

She said: 'Why should I wear a hijab (headscarf) or burqa? I haven't done anything wrong.'

Going to try and find the video again...

Old
  (#10)
Taint3dBulge
Maha Guru

Default 05-04-2011, 17:22 | posts: 1,065 | Location: South Dakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLightning View Post
well **** happens around the world.

how can the KKK exist in the USA for instance ?

Have you ever seen a KKK member in real life... All dressed in white with the pointy hat/mask on.. I havnt.. If i did it prolly wouldnt be good. lol.

Old
  (#11)
WhiteLightning
Ancient Guru

Default 05-04-2011, 17:25 | posts: 23,176 | Location: Hoek van Holland, Netherlands

Quote:
Have you ever seen a KKK member in real life... All dressed in white with the pointy hat/mask on.. I havnt.. If i did it prolly wouldnt be good. lol.
i dont live in the USA, so its out of the question i see them here. (by law)

Old
  (#12)
Mr.Bigtime
Ancient Guru

Videocard: ZOTAC GTX 680 @ 27" SA950
Processor: I7 4770K @ 3.5 GHZ
Mainboard: ASUS Z87 PRO
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHZ
Soundcard: ONBOARD & LOGITECH Z906
PSU: Coolermaster something
Default 05-04-2011, 17:27 | posts: 18,327 | Location: Turkey

white protect me from those muslims man

Old
  (#13)
lmimmfn
Ancient Guru

Videocard: 780 Ti
Processor: i7 920@4.05Ghz/Noctua D12
Mainboard: Gigabyte X58 UD5
Memory: 9Gig XMS3 1600 C8
Soundcard: Asus Xonar DGX
PSU: OCZ 1250
Default 05-04-2011, 17:28 | posts: 9,582 | Location: Ireland

What? the guy( Lars Hedegaard ) was taken to court for making racists remarks because he was interviewed in December and said that “girls in Muslim families are raped by their uncles, their cousins or their dad.” which was deemed to be racist against muslims and he was fined for that.

Quote:
Hedegaard’s crime was to note “the great number of family rapes in areas dominated by Muslim culture in Denmark.”
that wasnt his crime, i.e. highlighting the large number of family rapes, his crime was implying that all girls in muslim families were being raped by their male relatives which made it racist.

Old
  (#14)
WhiteLightning
Ancient Guru

Default 05-04-2011, 17:30 | posts: 23,176 | Location: Hoek van Holland, Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bigtime View Post
white protect me from those muslims man

Old
  (#15)
Chillin
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Gigabyte GTX 560 930/2300
Processor: i5-2500K@4.4GHz 1.2v H60
Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro4
Memory: G.Skill 2X4GB DDR3-1600
Soundcard: X-Fi XtremeGamer+Z506 5.1
PSU: Corsair TX 750w v2
Default 05-04-2011, 17:33 | posts: 6,446 | Location: Chilling

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmimmfn View Post

that wasnt his crime, i.e. highlighting the large number of family rapes, his crime was implying that all girls in muslim families were being raped by their male relatives which made it racist.
Well, in a sense he is right.

Come to the Middle East and see how their families work here. They all marry only between the family, not to outsiders. Then again, a family is usually made up of over a few hundred members.

Anyways, the OP reminds me of an article I recently read:

Quote:
We are living through the self-extinction of the European civilization that shaped the age we live in. In his new bestselling book “Civilization,” renowned Harvard historian Niall Ferguson writes: “If the Muslim population of the UK were to continue growing at an annual rate of 6.7% (as it did between 2004 and 2008,) its share of the total UK population would rise from just under 4% in 2008 to 8% in 2020, to 15% in 2030 and to 28% in 2040, finally passing 50%in 2050.”

Ferguson is not alone in using the term “Eurabia” to describe an Islamicized, senescent European continent. Historian Bat Ye'or spent her career studying the phenomenon and Professor Bernard Lewis told German daily Die Welt that “Europe will have Muslim majorities at the latest by the end of the 21st Century.”

The global number of Muslims is expected to jump by 35% in the next 20 years, growing twice as fast as the non-Muslim population, according not to these “Eurabia mongers,” but to the famous US Pew Forum, which published projections Muslim population growth between 2010 and 2030.

The most frightening figures are in Europe. Some of the biggest increases in Europe’s Muslim population in absolute numbers over the next 20 years are expected to occur in the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Germany. The Muslim populations in Italy and Sweden are projected to “more than double in size.” Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco, President of the Italian Episcopal Conference, warned about Italy’s “slow demographic suicide” and Italian Father Piero Gheddo, a doyen of Vatican’s missionaries, warned that "Europe will be dominated by Islam in the space of a few generations."

A low European fertility rate, massive immigration from Muslim countries and a confident Islamist minority are turning the cradle of Western civilization into its grave. As historian Walter Laqueur has warned, these are “the last days of Europe.”

All over Europe, the number of births has dropped in comparison to the number of deaths year after year. For a stable population a nation needs a fertility rate of 2.1 live births per woman. That’s roughly the case in what America. Israel has a significant 2.6 rate. Meanwhile, Italy shows one of the world’s lowest levels of fertility: 1.3. Canadian journalist Mark Steyn, author of “America Alone,” has warned that at the end of the 21st Century there may “still be a geographical area on the map marked as Italy,” but this will “merely be designation for real estate.”

While, Austria was 90% Catholic in the 20th Century, Islam could make up the majority religion among Austrians under 15 years of age by 2050, says American journalist Christopher Caldwel. In the four largest cities of the Netherlands – Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht – Mohammed, with the variations of Mohamed and Muhammad, is the leading name among newborns. The same is true for the European Union’s capital, Brussels.

Elsewhere, only 3.2% of Spain’s population was foreign-born in 1998. Now it’s more than 15%. According to the Pew Forum, France’s Muslim population will increase from the current 4.7 million to 6.9 million in 2030. Indeed, demography is changing all European cities: The populations of Amsterdam, Brussels and Marseille is between 20 and 25% of Muslim; Birmingham, Cologne, Copenhagen, London, Paris, Rotterdam, Stockholm, Strasbourg and The Hague are between 10 and 20% Muslim; Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna are between 5 and 10%.

The problem is that the fastest-breeding demographic group in Europe is also the most religious and the one most resistant to the pieties of a liberal democracy. It’s not difficult to imagine how this confrontation between a European atheistic apathy and an Islamist theological turmoil will end.

The Muslim Brotherhood runs most European mosques. Its front groups are courted by Western governments and media. Europe is one of their priorities. They call it “dar al shaadi”, the land of mission. Yusuf al Qaradawi, the most famous guru of the Brotherhood, spoke clearly: “Islam will return to Europe, not by the sword, but with proselytism.”

Europe risks losing all its precious gifts: Human dignity, freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of expression, rule of law, separation of state and mosque. Across Europe there are dozens of journalists, cartoonists and writers who are living under terrorist threats.

The latest WikiLeaks files revealed that at least 35 Guantanamo terrorists were radicalized in London mosques before being sent to fight the West.In the UK there are 80 sharia courts operating like a legal apartheid within common law. These courts are based on the rejection of the principle of inviolability of human rights. The courts formalize the “talaq,” the repudiation of the wife by the husband, polygamy, the right to “rebuke” the wives and the prevention of intermarriages.
Please note that these views may not reflect my own. Just adding to the discussion here.

Last edited by Chillin; 05-04-2011 at 17:37.

Old
  (#16)
Taint3dBulge
Maha Guru

Default 05-04-2011, 17:33 | posts: 1,065 | Location: South Dakota

Oyie. here's another one that makes me sick..

Cheerleader must compensate school that told her to clap 'rapist'

A teenage girl who was dropped from her high school's cheerleading squad after refusing to chant the name of a basketball player who had sexually assaulted her must pay compensation of $45,000 (£27,300) after losing a legal challenge against the decision.

The United States Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear a review of the case brought by the woman, who is known only as HS. Lower courts had ruled that she was speaking for the school, rather than for herself, when serving on a cheerleading squad – meaning that she had no right to stay silent when coaches told her to applaud.

She was 16 when she said she had been raped at a house party attended by dozens of fellow students from Silsbee High School, in south-east Texas. One of her alleged assailants, a student athlete called Rakheem Bolton, was arrested, with two other young men.

SIGH

Old
  (#17)
allesclar
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Asus 1950XTX
Processor: Intel Quad Q6600
Mainboard: Asus P5N32-E SLI 680i
Memory: Corsair 8GB PC2-6400 XMS2
Soundcard: SB Audigy 2
PSU: Enermax Liberty 620W
Default 05-04-2011, 17:40 | posts: 5,097 | Location: England

Quote:

Now this?????

Freedom of speech and women’s rights just took a major hit in Denmark earlier today when the public prosecutor found Lars Hedegaard, the President of the Danish (and International) Free Press Society, guilty of “hate speech” under section 266b of the Danish penal code.

The prosecutor’s crime is far greater. Now, courtesy of this prosecution, it is officially “racist” to tell the truth about sexual violence against women in Denmark, at least when that violence is perpetrated by Muslim fathers, uncles, or cousins.

When feminists first brought rape and incest out of the closet, we were accused of being “strident man haters,” and “crazy” as well. We learned to say: Not all men rape but all rapists are men. To our horror, we eventually discovered that women sometimes rape or sexually abuse children. They rarely rape other adults or force unwanted sex on other women outside of a prison setting.

More Here
your first point is utter rubbish.

its a minority of scare mongering LEADERLESS group claiming to be the london taliban. just ignore it, they say all this stuff to get attention.

Last edited by allesclar; 05-04-2011 at 17:43.

Old
  (#18)
PR-0927
Maha Guru

Videocard: EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+
Processor: Core i7 920
Mainboard: ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
Memory: 12GB Patriot DDR3 1600
Soundcard: ASUS Xonar DX
PSU: Antec TPQ-850
Default 05-04-2011, 17:52 | posts: 1,668 | Location: Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.

Quote:

Now this?????

More Here

Anything advertising Ann Coulter is to be taken with a grain of salt. There are few who have walked this Earth dumber than she (he?). The woman (man?) is a blatant racist, bigot, and ironically, sexist. Anyone with half a brain in the U.S. hates her guts, whether conservative or liberal.

- PR-0927

Old
  (#19)
Chillin
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Gigabyte GTX 560 930/2300
Processor: i5-2500K@4.4GHz 1.2v H60
Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro4
Memory: G.Skill 2X4GB DDR3-1600
Soundcard: X-Fi XtremeGamer+Z506 5.1
PSU: Corsair TX 750w v2
Default 05-04-2011, 18:11 | posts: 6,446 | Location: Chilling

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR-0927 View Post
Anything advertising Ann Coulter is to be taken with a grain of salt. There are few who have walked this Earth dumber than she (he?). The woman (man?) is a blatant racist, bigot, and ironically, sexist. Anyone with half a brain in the U.S. hates her guts, whether conservative or liberal.

- PR-0927
I think she might be competing with Pamela Geller.

Old
  (#20)
PR-0927
Maha Guru

Videocard: EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+
Processor: Core i7 920
Mainboard: ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
Memory: 12GB Patriot DDR3 1600
Soundcard: ASUS Xonar DX
PSU: Antec TPQ-850
Default 05-04-2011, 18:27 | posts: 1,668 | Location: Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute Force View Post
I think she might be competing with Pamela Geller.

Wow, I had never heard of that woman (shame on me), and now I wish I hadn't. Just another moron to stack up there with the likes of Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck (I can't get over how he declared that Japan "deserved" the tsunami for "staying" from the Ten Commandments), Rush Limbaugh (agreed with Glenn Beck and said virtually the same thing), Newt Gingrich (declared that the secularization was making America "atheist" and that "radical Muslims" would be having control of this nation - clearly this guy doesn't know the difference between atheism, secularism, and radical Islam) and all the other uneducated crazies.

- PR-0927

Old
  (#21)
Wicky
Maha Guru

Videocard: Sapphire Radeon 5850
Processor: Intel i5-720
Mainboard: ASrock P55 extreme4 rev11
Memory: 4GB Corsair PC1600
Soundcard: X-Fi Gamer with Z5500
PSU: Enermax 550W
Default 05-04-2011, 18:30 | posts: 1,095 | Location: Austria

It's always good to know ahead of time which country US is going to attack next. Thanks for the good laugh Taint3dBulge!

Old
  (#22)
BLEH!
Ancient Guru

Videocard: 2*7970 @ 1000/1500
Processor: "Core i9" @ 4.2 GHz
Mainboard: Gigabyte X79S-UP5
Memory: 16GB@1600MHz@9-9-9-24
Soundcard: Saffire Pro40/KRK Rokit 5
PSU: Enermax Revo 1500W
Default 05-04-2011, 18:54 | posts: 4,601 | Location: Not Far North Enough (England)

This is getting stupid. PC gone waaaaay too far.

Old
  (#23)
Nomadspy
Master Guru

Videocard: Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+
Mainboard: M2N-CM DVI
Memory: 2X1GB DDR2 800Mhz A-Data
Soundcard: Integrated VIA VT1708B
PSU: XStyle ATX 350W
Default 05-04-2011, 19:20 | posts: 695 | Location: Bulgarian Empire

Sorry about this ppl but Muslim people are ready to do everything for their religion even to kill...sadly Before week i had Muslim friend which died because of her religion Well she wasn't killed but commit suicide because her bfr was Christian and her family was against this.And god knows what they done to her.Just horrible story.Muslims are bad people enough said...this wast week cleared my mind about them totally.Sorry again.Am person who always tell what he think.

Old
  (#24)
BLEH!
Ancient Guru

Videocard: 2*7970 @ 1000/1500
Processor: "Core i9" @ 4.2 GHz
Mainboard: Gigabyte X79S-UP5
Memory: 16GB@1600MHz@9-9-9-24
Soundcard: Saffire Pro40/KRK Rokit 5
PSU: Enermax Revo 1500W
Default 05-04-2011, 20:07 | posts: 4,601 | Location: Not Far North Enough (England)

From my experience, its not every one of 'em that's a bad person. I know a few who are very reasonable integrated people, and some extreme ones. The latter I avoid.

Closed Thread