RivaTuner & NVidia GT 130M ? Any Experience ?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by sunb3am, May 2, 2011.

1. sunb3am

sunb3am Guest

GPU:
    NVidia GF GT 130M 512MB
    hello there, i was wondering if anyone had any luck using RivaTuner on a NVidia GeForce GT 130M (Laptop Graphic Card). I search all over the Internet but to be honest, there is not one page/site/user that refer to something like that.

got major problems on Windows 7 x64 and GPU Throttling. When the GPU Clock goes down, the system works like Slow Motion until the GPU clock goes to its normal state.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jan

2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    The information you're looking for is on the same page that you posted on.

3. sunb3am

sunb3am Guest

GPU:
    NVidia GF GT 130M 512MB
    thank you for your quick reply, but to be honest, i couldn't find anything on the same page that points to a complete solution.

if you could help me where to look, i would appreciate it.

thank you

4. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X

5. sunb3am

sunb3am Guest

GPU:
    NVidia GF GT 130M 512MB
    thank you again for your reply. yes, i did actually read that one, but to be honest, i thought there would be a solution or a walk-trough or whateva to stop the GPU from Throttling.

Its amazing how the whole system goes from 600 MHz down to 400 MHz, down to 275 MHz and finally down to 169 MHz (Core Frequency) in milliseconds, and needs a lot of seconds to get back to 600 MHz, so that the system is stable again :( I even uninstalled the strange Power Manager that Fujitsu has for its Laptops (manages part of the GPU) but no luck.

Anyway, if somebody figured that one out, it would be nice to share it with the rest of us. Its a shame, this GPU plays great on Games, but on an everyday environment, it just sucks !!