PAYG mobile interest free...?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography, Home and Portable Electronics' started by Xenotone, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Xenotone

Xenotone Guest

GPU:
    780 Ti SLI H2O 1230mhz
    Is there anywhere to buy a mobile in the UK, no contract, but pay for it in monthly installments? Like, buy now, pay later type deals? I can't seem to find any anywhere and that's what I really want to do.

2. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Littlewoods/Very/Additions, that whole group does it.

3. Alex.NS

Alex.NS Member Guru

GPU:
    POV GTX 465
    Yeah littlewoods is great they gave me a 1k limit which i thought was uncalled for lol

4. Xenotone

Xenotone Guest

GPU:
    780 Ti SLI H2O 1230mhz
    hah, sweet, cheers.

5. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Dont you end up repaying a ton back though?

6. Alex.NS

Alex.NS Member Guru

GPU:
    POV GTX 465
    Well LW i use is interest free if i take it over 20 or 52 weeks after that its retarded lol

7. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Hmmm looks interesting actually i wanted a netbook but never have the money to buy one :( but there it says £5 per week interest free are these deals legit then (from littlewoods btw)

is it easy to join these companies or do they run very strict credit checks? although last time i checked my credit rating was normal which was suprising lol

8. Alex.NS

Alex.NS Member Guru

GPU:
    POV GTX 465
    Yeah i've used littlewoods for years

they are pretty good overall.

But sometimes they say this so and so package will be here in 2 days but it comes in like 4 but usually there spot on.

Also you can use collect+ which basically means you get them to drop of your package to a local newsagent thats in the scheme and you can pick it up from there if your not in or whatever.

With the credit ratings well i can't really remember any tbh but mines bad i cant get anything not even a contract phone and they accepted me for fun lol

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  9. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Thanks just signed up and they gave me £500 credit LOL kind sad that there aint any hardware on littlewoods though wouldnt mind a new GPU :D

but might buy a netbook or laptop :)

10. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Everything on the site is overpriced massively though, look out for vouchers (google).

11. Thug

Thug Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Thats why they can afford to offer 'interest free credit', becuase you are paying for it through their over the top pricing.

12. Alex.NS

Alex.NS Member Guru

GPU:
    POV GTX 465
    True but when paying like 4 quid a week for say a £400-500 item it doesnt really matter to much.

13. Thug

Thug Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    No, but if you have ever had one of these catalogues you will know what its like.
    A small amount of money to pay per week, yet you seem to be paying for it well after the shine has gone from your new toy.

A word of warning, dont let anyone else get anything from your catalogue. The commission they offer may sound tempting, but what ever anyone else buys is your responsibility, and you have to keep chasing them for the money and if they dont pay then you have to. Those who you know you can trust, will let you down.

14. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    I was going to order something but i was told they charge 49.9% interest on a daily basis for failure of payment

somehow i doubt i will be buying from anything like that

15. Xenotone

Xenotone Guest

GPU:
    780 Ti SLI H2O 1230mhz
    Yeah the prices are nasty. Don't think I'll bother. They don't have the phone I want anyway...the only decent one they have is the Xperia X10 for £700 or something haha. Bastards.