ATI catalyst 10.3 not alloing NVIDIA card

Discussion in 'Videocards - Intel ARC & ARC Driver section' started by marthand, Apr 3, 2010.

1. marthand

marthand Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850+Nvidia 8800GTS
    ATI CCC not openning when NVIDIA card display is extended
    Please Help me to solve this:bang:

2. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 4090 EXT AMP
    yes, i have 2 monitors 1 connected to 42" philips LCD tv screen, and other to "24 Benq LCD Monitor.

Somehow it worked with 196.75, but i dunno if that's the case, because it has other problem which disable physx when reach to 50% in fulidmark and i dunno about games.

This gives me HEADACHE.

does anyone know what and how to install for 2 monitors , one connected to ATI 4870x2 and 1 connected to nvidia 8800GTX when ofcourse the primary should be ATI using 196.34 + physx mod 1.02 and physx PhysX_10.02.22_9.10.0222_SystemSoftware . So ATI CCP will work and physx will work with no problems using extended mode to use both monitors the same time.

EDIT ::::: ACHhhhh **** it, i connected the "24 monitor to the ATI 4870x2 too so the 42" and the 24" are in the ATI and none on the Nvidia so now it works smoothly. using the Extended patch so i wont have a 3rd monitor on.

EDIT 2::::: I think it worked the last time because i might disconnected the HDMI cable from the nvidia and reinsert it, so it might fixed it, just an idea i might have done it but i can't remember, too many thing to do with every driver and patch, NVidia is starting to pissing me off, if this tiwane guys were here i would kick them in their balls and tell them "A kick to the Balls that's the way of the pro's !" and they can screw their physx inside their little brain.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  3. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    You probably should use "unofficial" patch for PhysX mod 1.02, at least it makes PhyX work in hardware mode in all apps. Not sure how it affects multi-display configs, though...

4. andynolife

andynolife New Member

GPU:
    SLI EVGA GTX480 SC OC'd
    Yeah, u need the unofficial fix.
    Works perfectly fine after the patch with 10.3b

5. wheeljack12

wheeljack12 Guest