Movie maker avi problem - appreciate quick response - thank you

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by Alec**, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Alec**

Alec** Maha Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 5850 1GB H²0
    Hello,

I have come accross a small problem regarding Movie Maker... Heres the story. im puting a DVD together for a christmas present (the foootage is of a VHS video camera) I have copied that onto dvd and used a couple of programs on my PC to convert it onto my HDD. I have edited it all and done alot of work on it, all in movie maker. I had experenced no problems along the way with the AVI video format however, when i go to publish the movie, i watch the end product and half the screen is taken up by a green bar while the actual footage has been squashed onto the top half of the screen.

Im not in the know when it comes to video editing and Movie Maker, however the original footage that was converted onto my PC works fine on media player, but i have tried puting just a bit of it on movie maker and publishing it. The same problem with the green bar.

Sieng as this is a for christmas, i would much appreciate it if someone in the know could inform me of a way round this, or just to tell me im screwed.

I would be greatfull for any advice, Thank You

Alec**

2. Alec**

Alec** Maha Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 5850 1GB H²0
    :bump:

3. Watcher

Watcher Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX6700 XT
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008